if you were Microsoft would you divest Blizzard or Activision to pass the merger?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
MS is in the console business so its a pretty easy choice for them...

Blizzards consumer base is on PC and always has been...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Best part is that dude is a PC stan, but stays in these Xbox threads for some reason and denies he's obsessed with console wars
Look at this pitiful virgin making up scenarios in his head

When have i ever denied console wars in this sub forum? Its really the only point of the arcadium if we being honest :manny:

We trying to point out the hypocrisy of the mods and users here. You always been too retarded to keep up with subjects though

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Look at this pitiful virgin making up scenarios in his head

When have i ever denied console wars in this sub forum? Its really the only point of the arcadium if we being honest :manny:

We trying to point out the hypocrisy of the mods and users here. You always been too retarded to keep up with subjects though

I know it's hard being a manlet but you need to deal with this in therapy and stop stinking up this forum

Nobody wants to read your trauma posting

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I know it's hard being a manlet but you need to deal with this in therapy and stop stinking up this forum

Nobody wants to read your trauma posting
Nominated for arcadium poster of the year 5 years :mjgrin: you in denial of that like you in denial of being the huge gay ass dweeb that you are hiding in the closet at your big age :mjgrin: