If you wear New Balances, come hold this L

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
New balance is actually one of the bigger fashion trends right for like the past year or 2 when they changed their head directors and shyt like that..their collabs have been crazy

the 550 is probably one of the most poppin sneakers in the sneaker world right now

James Worthys:banderas:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I haven't owned a decent sneaker since high school :flabbynsick: The last pair I had was some AF1s. I kept them shyts till they were grungy and lost ALL grip. I couldn't even mow my mom's lawn in them anymore cuz I'd fukk around and slip. They were resorted to taking out the trash until one day, THEY were the trash... :mjcry:
Last pair of Js I ever owned I wore out like that. Had them for like 7-8 years.Walked to the store one day and the bottom fell out of one of those bytches. Had to walk home without picking anything up and walking so that the bottom wouldn't fall out again. Felt so bad having to throw them away.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
If a woman rejects a man for wearing a (context appropriate) brand of shoe, she's a bird or young in the head.

I don't believe I've ever owned a pair but if I heard that on a date, I'm mentally switching gears to smash-and-dash mode.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

I wouldnt be caught dead in them with slacks or jeans on. Only with shorts or sweats to exercise like walking and jogging. Nothing beats the cushioning in a pair of 1080V11s

m1080c11_nb_05_i
m1080c11_nb_02_i
13367_Comp_E_Image1_1080.jpg

New balance have some solid versions. The one she's showing are extremely comfortable that's why old folks wear them but they have more up to date versions.

Not bad but...

nah-nevermind.gif
200.gif

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
New balance is actually one of the bigger fashion trends right for like the past year or 2 when they changed their head directors and shyt like that..their collabs have been crazy

the 550 is probably one of the most poppin sneakers in the sneaker world right now

Look like nasty off brand dunks