If you watched certain YouTube videos, investigators demanded your data from Google

Daps
Mafukkas in here panicking like the NSA even know you exist or care about you watching videos of fat Korean hoes eating noodles bare foot. :skip:
:gucci::ohhh: how theeee fukk do you know what I'm watching? You're spying on me :ufdup:

Blink once if you work with the CIA
Blink twice if you work for the FBI

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Likely any pro-black video (mislabeling as Black Identity Extremist)

Yeah that shyt outta nowhere was some illuminati bullshyt. Jeff session was acting like a bytch when he wouldnt divulge who wrote that report...:stopitslime: they should have demanded answers for it they let it go too easy. That right there was some shyt you couldnt forget on how they tried to literally brand every pro black American a potential terrorist anyone even talks about it anymore which also pisses me off.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If I do watch anything the Feds will monitor... The amount of Boxing, Tennis, and Boston Celtics videos I watch throws them off lol

Daps
I wonder if VPNs would help.

:mjlol:

Breh the feds got everything. They got stuff you never heard of. Your vpn ain't doing a damn thing. Maybe if you were in a third world country or something but in America? Anything the feds wanna know, they gon know it. There's hackers that have been anonymous for years, nobody knows their real identity and they said when something came up and the feds needed to speak to them, they popped up at their front door. And the hacker was shook cause he's one of the best in the game and everybody else who had tried to find him couldn't. But he admitted that the feds found him immediately.

It is what it is :manny:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember when dummies thought the dark web was safe too…

“The dark web was originally developed by the U.S. Navy and DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency). This network, commonly called TOR (short for The Onion Router) was developed to anonymize the sharing of information between any two points on the internet—anonymizing both the user and the target server.”

“Tor, which was initially released as The Onion Routing project in 2002, was originally created by the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory as a tool for anonymously communicating online.”

He tried to tell y’all there are no secrets anymore a long time ago.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Breh the feds got everything. They got stuff you never heard of. Your vpn ain't doing a damn thing. Maybe if you were in a third world country or something but in America? Anything the feds wanna know, they gon know it. There's hackers that have been anonymous for years, nobody knows their real identity and they said when something came up and the feds needed to speak to them, they popped up at their front door. And the hacker was shook cause he's one of the best in the game and everybody else who had tried to find him couldn't. But he admitted that the feds found him immediately.

It is what it is :manny:

Dudes talking about VPNs :mjlol: That's the illusion of anonymity they allow you to hold on to in order to keep you from losing your minds from the fact you're an open book whenever they decide they want to read it.

Y'all really think you can securly browse the Internet using VPNs and incognito mode?

Breh the feds are probably monitoring this site.

I remember when dummies thought the dark web was safe too…

“The dark web was originally developed by the U.S. Navy and DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency). This network, commonly called TOR (short for The Onion Router) was developed to anonymize the sharing of information between any two points on the internet—anonymizing both the user and the target server.”

“Tor, which was initially released as The Onion Routing project in 2002, was originally created by the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory as a tool for anonymously communicating online.”

He tried to tell y’all there are no secrets anymore a long time ago.

Feds everywhere on the internet. All your data collected and stored
There has to be a way to mask your activity. Or at least make it difficult for them.
I hope...

Daps
There has to be a way to mask your activity. Or at least make it difficult for them.
I hope...

There isn't. Smarter men than you have tried. Since I got in the industry, the stuff that I've heard of will make your head spin. I'm not even gonna mention it on this forum cause I don't need no visits. But there's one thing in particular that folks only whisper about. Nobody discusses it publicly.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There isn't. Smarter men than you have tried. Since I got in the industry, the stuff that I've heard of will make your head spin. I'm not even gonna mention it on this forum cause I don't need no visits. But there's one thing in particular that folks only whisper about. Nobody discusses it publicly.
You probably know about Stingrays and OLD tech, not to mention the new shyt I’m unaware of and don’t care about.

IMG-7198.webp

People thought this was science fiction too…

IMG-7199.jpg

iykyk