If you wanted to lose weight & you are NOT FIXING YOUR OWN BREAKFAST/LUNCH for work….

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
microwave and stove is electric for me. What's nuwave about? :hamster:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm in great shape (too skinny actually) and have a clean bill of health, and I eat better than 100% of the people I know. My last doctor's visit, my doctor was amazed at all of my readings and she asked me what I did to be so healthy. I told that bytch I don't fukk around :rudy: Fast food is RARE for me. I just put meat back into my diet after 2 years (too skinny :sadcam:) But the most important thing you can do is cut out fast food and shop at the grocery store. And when you go to the grocery store, don't defeat the purpose by not buying fresh fruit and veggies and copping frozen shyt and Lil Debbie snacks :usure:

I need to change my life breh. I am going to follow your model. :to:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I need to change my life breh. I am going to follow your model. :to:

I don't know if you're single, but you will enjoy going to the grocery store often. The eye candy is :ahh: I've had mad ho's holla at me and flirt with me too. It's something appealing to them bytches about a man grocery shopping by himself:krs:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I don't think Weight Loss has anything to do with eating Healthy at all... it's all about portions... you can eat tons of "healthy" food & still gain weight or you can eat junk in smaller portions & lose weight...

Of course eating healthy & in smaller portions will ultimately work great though...

I've been pretty much on the Subway Diet... which actually can be applied to *ANY* fast food or food chain in general as long as you know your calories intake compared to how much you burn a day.

I've been eating mostly Subway Footlongs & still eat Pizza, Wings, McDonald's etc on the regular since I started limiting my portions & in less then 2 months I've lost 15 pounds & that's with only exercising once a week. I naturally burn between 2,500-3,000 calories a day so I try to only intake between 1,200-2,000 at the most so every 3-4 days I'm losing a pound still eating what I want & limited exercise. :manny:

I plan to go hard once I hit the 20 pound mark in another 2-3 weeks or so and am going to start working out 2-3 times a week & cutting fast food out of my diet & only eating lean meats & more diet drinks & water. But for now I'm slowly cutting things out week by week instead of diving in which would just lead to withdrawel...

People would be amazed how much drinking a glass of water before you eat can cut your appetite in half... :mjpls:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
&#8230;.then I could give two shyts about your health, cuz obviously YOU DO NOT. <rant> Aight, so we all know who&#8217;s the most obese in this hoe (country), but I will not make this a &#8220;bashing&#8221; thread (which is the wrong verb anyways)&#8230;..

I swear, g. If you&#8217;re a morbidly obese woman or man and you come to a desk job everyday , AND YOU DO NOT WORK OUT, cant you at least do yourself a favor and make your breakfast/lunch and bring healthy snacks? Seriously! :snoop:

I see beasts in line EVERY MORNING and around Noon, for the same fukking vendors DAY after DAY&#8230;.I know it&#8217;s hurting those pockets too, cuz these are usually the non-salaried employees too. I&#8217;m just saying. How hard is it, to NOT eat a huge cheesed-out McMuffin daily? How hard is it to save your $8 for Unlce Remus/Harold&#8217;s/McDonalds and fukking bake some chicken at home and bring it in?

If you&#8217;re not working out, AT LEAST change your fukking diet! Jeez! I&#8217;m JUST SAYING, breh.

:rudy:

You are right...if you are not taking your breakfast and lunch to work, and making your own dinner at least 6 days a week you are not living healthy life. Learn how to :cook:,:eat: well, :lift: weights so you can be :stylin: on these hoes. You don't want to end up :old: in your 40's. Brothers are :dead: like flies bc they work like slaves and don't take care of themselves. Don't use any relationship, family committment, or job from you taking care of yourself. Remember at the end of the day you are the one who has to live with yourself for the rest of your life.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I eat too much junk food and I'm still on the thin side. :yeshrug:

But I usually skip breakfast and sometimes lunch. Probably not a great thing to do but I have NO appetite in the morning.

Just got my bike fixed though, so I'll definitely be getting some more physical activity in, plus saving some gas.:win:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
To me its much harder to regulate my diet when I am not actively working out. Once I get back in the gym though I have crazy control on my diet.

Something about working out makes me much more conscious about what I am eating.

The hardest part is just getting to the gym, from there its all downhill

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I eat too much junk food and I'm still on the thin side. :yeshrug:

But I usually skip breakfast and sometimes lunch. Probably not a great thing to do but I have NO appetite in the morning.

Just got my bike fixed though, so I'll definitely be getting some more physical activity in, plus saving some gas.:win:

you sound malnourished as hell breh :laff: