If you wanted to lose weight & you are NOT FIXING YOUR OWN BREAKFAST/LUNCH for work….

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
….then I could give two shyts about your health, cuz obviously YOU DO NOT. <rant> Aight, so we all know who’s the most obese in this hoe (country), but I will not make this a “bashing” thread (which is the wrong verb anyways)…..

I swear, g. If you’re a morbidly obese woman or man and you come to a desk job everyday , AND YOU DO NOT WORK OUT, cant you at least do yourself a favor and make your breakfast/lunch and bring healthy snacks? Seriously! :snoop:

I see beasts in line EVERY MORNING and around Noon, for the same fukking vendors DAY after DAY….I know it’s hurting those pockets too, cuz these are usually the non-salaried employees too. I’m just saying. How hard is it, to NOT eat a huge cheesed-out McMuffin daily? How hard is it to save your $8 for Unlce Remus/Harold’s/McDonalds and fukking bake some chicken at home and bring it in?

If you’re not working out, AT LEAST change your fukking diet! Jeez! I’m JUST SAYING, breh.

:rudy:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Why cant establishments just serve Diet food? I know it gotta be something they can sell that taste good, filling and healthy for the people. That wont cost MORE than the fatty alternative

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm in great shape (too skinny actually) and have a clean bill of health, and I eat better than 100% of the people I know. My last doctor's visit, my doctor was amazed at all of my readings and she asked me what I did to be so healthy. I told that bytch I don't fukk around :rudy: Fast food is RARE for me. I just put meat back into my diet after 2 years (too skinny :sadcam:) But the most important thing you can do is cut out fast food and shop at the grocery store. And when you go to the grocery store, don't defeat the purpose by not buying fresh fruit and veggies and copping frozen shyt and Lil Debbie snacks :usure:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I eat out more often than not and get decent lunches every day. The problem isn't eating lunch out it what are you eating.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
false...Getting up and walking periodically thru the day....THEN being active for the other 8 hours of your day = :ahh:

I try to get 2 cardio sessions daily .... and it aint walking :myman:

we aint got shyt around here... but Imma hit subway

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree, I take basically the same thing every day Turkey Sandwich, Fruit, a Granola bar and some Smartfood Popcorn and it holds me down.

I get quiznos once a week and then I'll have a free day when I can pretty much eat what I want.

I never have been overweight, but I was getting a little out of shape around the NBA Playoffs cause I was basically up late drinking, eating most weeknights.

I've saved quite a bit money with this, and I realized I didn't need as much for to get through the day as I thought I did.

It also didn't hurt that I stopped waking and baking every morning :lolbron:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
….then I could give two shyts about your health, cuz obviously YOU DO NOT. <rant> Aight, so we all know who’s the most obese in this hoe (country), but I will not make this a “bashing” thread (which is the wrong verb anyways)…..

I swear, g. If you’re a morbidly obese woman or man and you come to a desk job everyday , AND YOU DO NOT WORK OUT, cant you at least do yourself a favor and make your breakfast/lunch and bring healthy snacks? Seriously! :snoop:

I see beasts in line EVERY MORNING and around Noon, for the same fukking vendors DAY after DAY….I know it’s hurting those pockets too, cuz these are usually the non-salaried employees too. I’m just saying. How hard is it, to NOT eat a huge cheesed-out McMuffin daily? How hard is it to save your $8 for Unlce Remus/Harold’s/McDonalds and fukking bake some chicken at home and bring it in?

If you’re not working out, AT LEAST change your fukking diet! Jeez! I’m JUST SAYING, breh.

:rudy:

Last thing a mcmuffin is. Is huge caloric threshold non-withstanding.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
for someone that had never cooked before

NuWave Oven + Chicken breasts = Saving $ burning gas and buying food