If you want your son to be successful with money and women make sure he isnt a Pisces

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My last relationship was with a Pisces woman, I'm pretty sure she put a hex on me after I stopped calling her
yea I was smashing one until a few days after new years and we decided to part ways, she was like the female version of me we were always arguing :snoop:

probably the best p*ssy and head I ever had though :ehh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To sum up the Virgo man in a single word, it would be "practical." He sees things as they are, with no sugar coating. Virgo is a down-to-earth, hard-working guy who sees no need for unnecessary outpourings of emotion. When he has strong feelings about something, he usually keeps them to himself. Likewise, he tends to prefer the company of others who are similarly reserved.

This doesn't mean that Virgo can't form strong attachments. He can, but does so slowly and carefully. It usually takes him a while to fall in love. But once he's truly smitten, he's in it for the long haul. Once the Virgo male has committed to a relationship, he is forever loving, patient and supportive.

The Virgo man is usually highly intelligent and appreciates and admires this quality in a potential mate. He's actually a male who will love you for your mind. On the negative side, Virgo can be intensely critical and territorial. Once he learns to completely trust a lover, he's dedicated, caring and faithful....

The Virgo man has simple, yet specific tastes in mates. He has little use for loud, rude people and is rarely attracted to "bimbos" when it comes to serious relationships. He's attracted to women who dress fashionably, yet conservatively, and who know how to think and reason. He has no time for silliness or insincerity. To catch his eye, be polite, sincere and soft spoken. Let him know that you're interested, but do so subtly. If you shower him with too much attention too soon, you'll scare him away.

Once you have his attention, you might find it difficult to keep. Virgos are often loners, and they survive bachelorhood better than most men. Keep him interested with stimulating ideas. Let him know that your mind is always working, and that you enjoy learning and sharing new things.

The Virgo male is willing to give his all in a relationship, but he expects the same from his partner. Virgo is somewhat of a "neat freak," so make sure your appearance is tidy. Keep a neat home, and never give him any reason to mistrust you. Virgos generally are not the breakup and make-up type. Once he's done with a lover, he's done, and no amount of tears on your part will convince him to give it another try.
these hoes dont get me :mjcry: its that simple though

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I've been skimming through these threads;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-is-it-so-hard-for-some-dudes-to-get-laid.293491/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-p-ssy-can-lead-to-depression.292516/

...and I'd figure I would give a piece of advice to all future parents out there that may be a little left of center. Use birth control during the months of May, June and July

These are the "positive" traits of a Pisces according to http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm:

Now this is all fine and good if you are a woman, but if you are a man with these "qualities" then you are pretty much fukked. I'm not saying this is a cure all or panacea but not being a Pisces increases their chances of living a successful life.

Now I know some of you will say "What about so and so he's a famous actor/musician" Yes its true lots of famous actors and musicians are Pisces but there also many more Pisces on skid row who didnt make it and ended up having to turn tricks for food and meth

good luck

If you're a female, holla.
If you're a male, may Allah guide ur sissy ass to Islam to shake teh gay off u then Jesus lay hands on ur Nancy Reagan like crazy ass.:snoop:

Edit: wowsers it is a male.

Daps
yea I was smashing one until a few days after new years and we decided to part ways, she was like the female version of me we were always arguing :snoop:

probably the best p*ssy and head I ever had though :ehh:

Same thing here, she was pretty much a female version of me which meant we never really opened up to each other and pretended everything was all good and we lasted a little over a year like that, never fought once since neither of us liked confrontation

looking back it didnt even feel like a relationship, more like playing house and keeping up appearances

Daps
If you're a female, holla.
If you're a male, may Allah guide ur sissy ass to Islam to shake teh gay off u then Jesus lay hands on ur Nancy Reagan like crazy ass.:snoop:

Edit: wowsers it is a male.

Walking on water, rising from the dead and turning water into wine is just as paranormal as tarot cards and ufos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
astrology is such bs
sounding like one of them brehettes whose like id never date a insert sign

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Don't forget Pisces and their addictive personalities.

Pisces are sweethearts ND it doesn't mean that they don't get laid. They can be hoes, they just suck at choosing relationships.

One thing I noticed about Pisces Men is that they take forever to make the first move, either they wait for the girl to or they give subtle clues and act too passive.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Us LEO's are :blessed:

And it's October and November. Not December.:scust:

you know it my breh

tumblr_m9d837O6o21rv240t.gif

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Pisces and I guess I can agree with the description.

I am a fukking a$$hole but no one knows it . Everyone loves me but I hate everyone. I do find myself caring more about others in situations but I never come off that way. I'm very manipulative and can really find my way around any situation. But I always have intentions no one else knows about behind my kindness

Damn re reading that I guess I'm a fukking prick. But o well. That's how you make dough and how I figure out tough situations

As far as women goes I've been with my fiancé for seven years. Had a high school gf for three but besides my fiancé I was a complete piece of shyt to other women. O well :manny: