If you want to grow your chest you really don't even need to bench

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
@hoodheronova stay blessing y'all with dat holy communion

For my playas that don't want to bench....who just wanna tone up as they say

Look sexy for da skeets out there...here's all you really gotta do

PUSH UPS AND WEIGHTED DIPS

once your able to bang out a whole deck of cards AND be able to rep out 90lbs on weights dips (don't tear your sternum out ya chest tryna show out too quick) your chest will be respectable to women everywhere

Y'all should pay me cause this method is way easier than working out for a whole year so you finally rep out 225 on incline bench.

Trust me I would never steer y'all wrong. This is for my beginners by the way and lazy people

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

once your able to bang out a whole deck of cards AND be able to rep out 90lbs on weights dips (don't tear your sternum out ya chest tryna show out too quick) your chest will be respectable to women everywhere

Y'all should pay me cause this method is way easier than working out for a whole year so you finally rep out 225 on incline bench.

Trust me I would never steer y'all wrong. This is for my beginners by the way and lazy people

This sounds reasonable.... With the way my workout regiment is and my actual job, I'll never reach high free weight numbers. That is too much punishment for one to function. Perhaps, I could reduce my cardio workouts to 30 minutes, or even, a short 5 minute warm-up, but I'm not willing to compromise yet. 12 hours in a manufacturing plant will sap most of your energy(generally, all of it but I have a easy job).

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do weighted decline pushups. Throw 50lbs in a backpack, get my feet above my head, and bang out 20 straight with pause reps thereafter.

Cant wait to get back in the gym, though. I would have made so much more progress with the dip bench and overhead press(I could feel it in my upper chest depending on how I pressed the weight.)

semtex

:)
Daps
Bench is just the simplest and most straight forward :yeshrug: people definitely dikk-ride it way too hard and if you're not someone who benches like that then the "how much you bench" question def gets old. Plus if you don't just answer with a number people think you're not a legit lifter because of that, while they sit there :flabbynsick: as hell

Daps

Agree somewhat.

A cold bench press routine can build you a nice chest.

But in county,before I went to prison,we had no weights, so dudes used to do the deck of cards and dips and they developed some nice chest,so you are correct, but weights can also build you a nice chest as well

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bench is just the simplest and most straight forward :yeshrug: people definitely dikk-ride it way too hard and if you're not someone who benches like that then the "how much you bench" question def gets old. Plus if you don't just answer with a number people think you're not a legit lifter because of that, while they sit there :flabbynsick: as hell
Two benchmarks that are overused to determine "fitness":

The size of your bench
and
Size of your arms.

My bench has only ever gotten as high as 245 for 3 reps, and I don't like benching. Overhead presses and dumbell presses>>>>>>>>>

Small arms? But nobody wants to talk about the size of my back, legs, chest, calves, etc. Ok:rudy:

Daps

The size of your bench
and
Size of your arms.

My bench has only ever gotten as high as 245 for 3 reps, and I don't like benching. Overhead presses and dumbell presses>>>>>>>>>

Small arms? But nobody wants to talk about the size of my back, legs, chest, calves, etc. Ok:rudy:

:salute:

semtex

:)
Daps

The size of your bench
and
Size of your arms.

I agree. My arms and chest are giant which naturally elicits the bench press question from every damn body. My back is obscene at this point, but nobody comments on that shyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. My arms and chest are giant which naturally elicits the bench press question from every damn body. My back is obscene at this point, but nobody comments on that shyt.
Yea, ive been naturally gifted on chest, though im definitely going harder on it when I can afford to get into this training facility near me. At my height, my arms are a lil over 15 inches flexed which looks great flexed....but unflexed they dont look as good as they could. I simply dont like working arms:yeshrug:

Meanwhile the exceptional parts of my body get no love:mjcry:

Bout to get right this year, though.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea, ive been naturally gifted on chest, though im definitely going harder on it when I can afford to get into this training facility near me. At my height, my arms are a lil over 15 inches flexed which looks great flexed....but unflexed they dont look as good as they could. I simply dont like working arms:yeshrug:

Meanwhile the exceptional parts of my body get no love:mjcry:

Bout to get right this year, though.

How tall are you breh?:patrice:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That makes sense:ehh:

I'm 5'10" - 5'11" and mine are ~15 and they look mad regular:sadbron: I'm mostly tricep too so any type of bicep pose looks less impressive:martin:
:gladbron:Breh I was just looking at fukking Dani Reardon a while a ago, a chick, and her triceps

I'm like:wtf:I need to hit them 3 heads like a bytch. Tricep pulldowns were one of my favorite exercises even though I don't like working arms, so I'm definitely gonna
get to work soon.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:gladbron:Breh I was just looking at fukking Dani Reardon a while a ago, a chick, and her triceps

I'm like:wtf:I need to hit them 3 heads like a bytch. Tricep pulldowns were one of my favorite exercises even though I don't like working arms, so I'm definitely gonna
get to work soon.

My arms have a similar shape to that actually:ld: See how there isn't much of a peak in the bicep? That's my struggle:snoop:

And yea when I was younger someone told me Triceps make up 2/3 of the size of your arm so thats what you need to work. Been on that wave ever since:manny: