If You Think OJ Did It Can You Explain The Glove To Me?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
he didnt do it, his oldest son, did, everyone with a brain knows that

Im not even hip to the trial, what makes you say this?

for any of you wondering I was only 2 y.o during that ordeal so the only thing I know about the shyt is the media jokes made after the fact.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

for any of you wondering I was only 2 y.o during that ordeal so the only thing I know about the shyt is the media jokes made after the fact.

a private investigator wrote a book saying he did and allegedly found the murder weapon

'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON hacked star's wife and friend to death... and he went to trial to cover it up | Mail Online

Crime scene photos
n2.jpg

n1.jpg

n4.jpg

r1.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

jason stalked her..he was in love with her...she ended up puttin a restrainin order on him...

jason was already on probation for snappin n attackin a co-worker with a knife...

he planned a big meal for the family...nicole didnt show...so he snapped..went to confront her...she was tryin 2 get him to leave...then ron showed up....jason turned into jason...killed em all..

called his dad...joo-man didnt believe it..so he came thru...:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: