If you see someone getting robbed and/or beat up...

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I hold a concealed handgun license and live in Texas..... Whatchu think....:wtb:

so you're finna shoot a nikka that you don't know because he's beating up/robbing someone that you don't know :rudy:

nikkaz out here talking pistol play when theres nikkaz that play with pistols... and you're going to risk your life for that :gucci:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Motorola-Droid-Bionic-Smartphone-Video-Recording.jpg

record it on my cellphone, yell out "WORLDSTAR!!! We in that thang" and send it to Q so he can upload it.

i'm black, what else would I do? :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Depends.
1. Always will be calling 911
2. If I have my piece on me, then I'll approach with caution.
3. If it's someone I know, then of course I will step in.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had this happen to me twice. The 1st time I was walking to the store and I heard some dude crying, "Don't hit me anymore, I gave you the money!!!!!!!" Then this dude was running from around the corner full speed. I looked and then I ran around the corner and this Mexican dude was beat up all to hell. I know he got him for his money since most of the Mexicans I see be walking around with money sending it back to Mexico.

The 2nd time I was down at the street races and everybody was leaving the meeting spot. I didn't think nothing of it and I was going thru my CD's when all the cars was gone it was just me. Well a Expedition on some clean 24's pulls up and 4 dudes get out talking about they got to piss. So they all go to their corners and this Caprice pulls up and one guy jumps out the passenger seat and the driver pulls out a pistol, the guy behind him pulls out a Chopper and the guy in the back passenger side comes out the window across the car with another chopper.

I slide my ass down low in my seat and pulled my pistol, The guy that went the farthest to take a piss came back around the corner, saw what was going on and took off. The other 3 got all they shyt took and then the guy that jumped out the car got the keys to the truck and jumped in that bytch and both the Caprice and the Expedition took off. They drove right past me and I was just in awe. I called the police but they took another 20 mins to get there. Then they wanted to jump on the dude that took off running but he still had all his shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY THIS IS TRUE STORY HAPPENED IN JAPAN
Long story short i saw a female getting beat up by some Jap dudes wondering y nobody was helping her but a african dude so I ran over there to help her me and my boys. We yelling at them whats wrong and then the cops came so we bounced cuz we know its in a foreign country not trying to get into any trouble by chance
We comeback these fools arrest the african guy when all he was defending her
We got mad and then some locals told us dont do it dont get involved
Then one of the japs was talking mess and me and him got into a shoving thing but stopped
Those japs left in a tinted BENZ and pointed at me
The locals told me they were YAKUZA smdh
Found out from couple of my friends that i shouldnt go downtown for a while cuz had a bounty on my head

GUESS SOMETIMES HELPING ISNT ALWAYS A GOOD THING