If you open a girl's legs and her puzzy stinks do you still proceed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly can't see myself ever being in that situation. i'm mad selective with the bytches, and i think i can tell if a bytches shyt will stink or not. i only fukking with beautiful and intelligent dime pieces. with the selection of chicks i mess with, it's highly unlikely i'll ever run into a bytch with a stank vagina.

but i still refuse to eat p*ssy, even if there isn't an odor. just because a p*ssy doesn't smell, doesn't mean it's clean of diseases. and we all know even dimes can get herpes.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
nope...before I sex a girl I finger her first always....then I smell when she doesnt notice. If it stinks then I hit her with an excuse like "i don't have any condoms" or "I don't think we're ready for sex".

:ehh: My Godbrother told me he does the exact same thing. But yea if a girl got a stank p*ssy it's either an std, a bacterial infection OR her ph balance is off because she let nut sit inside her. Either way :scusthov: Not worth it!! :smh:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
hmmm

Felix_thinking.gif

:dead: :snoop:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
When I was in High School one of my friends was at his boys house & some girl came over that everyone knew was a fast ass rat. So my friend hid in the closet cuz he wanted to watch & when the guy was about to go down on her he said it smelled like broccoli & asked her to take a shower & she told him hell naw either he gonna eat or she's leaving...

He ate... :scusthov:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was at the club with one of my boys and we invited this chick to the back seat of his car (audi s4)

Anyway I proceeded to open her legs to see whats up and my goodness , the smell the hit my mouth was worse than an atomic bomb

atom+bomb.jpg

Instant boner killer we kicked her out and went back in for another catch :win:

I bet the smell made your tongue taste sour.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
u ever bust in a girl a$$hole and it kinda smells and ur cum is sorta like a enema?

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll no

real talk

that's fukking disgusting