If you not making 100k & been on here for over 10 years..

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Where did this obsession with $100K/yr come from?

:gucci:

You realize that like only 18% of people in the US make $100K right?

That would be like saying a running a mile in under 6 minutes should be the standard
You know the "obsession" with 100K. 15 years ago it was a barrier that stood between middle and upper middle class living, and has now been deflated to middle class, or in some states/cities, the number needed simply for a decent standard of living.

A 6 minute mile isn't comparable. You can run slower than a 6 minute mile and still be great health. The average American makes 40K and also doesn't have 1K for emergencies, demonstrating that the "average/norm" is functionally subpar.

We have a Shoot For The Moon, Land Among The Stars mentality with many other things, striving to reach what has become the new 75K shouldn't be anything different.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
You know the "obsession" with 100K. 15 years ago it was a barrier that stood between middle and upper middle class living, and has now been deflated to middle class, or in some states/cities, the number needed simply for a decent standard of living.

A 6 minute mile isn't comparable. You can run slower than a 6 minute mile and still be great health. The average American makes 40K and also doesn't have 1K for emergencies, demonstrating that the "average/norm" is functionally subpar.

We have a Shoot For The Moon, Land Among The Stars mentality with many other things, striving to reach what has become the new 75K shouldn't be anything different.
wats the new number we should be striving for?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
commit dat.. :francis:

Had to take a 4 year break from this place, leveled up now the mandem is UP :pachaha:, copped my first lexus last week, 2015 gs 350:blessed:..Came back last week and alot of yall still here..Make less than 100k but have over 100k posts, breh :russ:...my girlfriend & wife are ashamed of you. :scust:
Talk to us after ur third Lambo bruh :unimpressed: :troll:

:mjcry:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Oqr5Mjt.jpg

Is this the woman you married OP ?
This thread got me in real tears :laff::dead:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This is my 10th year, I do make over 100k and guess what? It's all because of this site. Brehs on the coli put the battery in my back to change careers. :wow:

Yall don't know how yall have helped me. This is the greatest site in the world. :to:

Long live the coli! :blessed:

nikka you was about to have a mental break with The Coli being down yesterday.

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps
Made my 1st 100k right after my divorce couple years ago
Feels good to be home
I also drive a 2015 foreign as well will be paid off this year
Making over 130k as we speak

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
The average American makes 40K and also doesn't have 1K for emergencies, demonstrating that the "average/norm" is functionally subpar.

The problem is that is said with the assumption that the average American has good/disciplined spending habits.

There are people who truly believe that you can't survive off $75K. Whenever I hear that, I know it usually comes from people who have $121.17 in their accounts after booking a flight for vacation.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The problem is that is said with the assumption that the average American has good/disciplined spending habits.

There are people who truly believe that you can't survive off $75K. Whenever I hear that, I know it usually comes from people who have $121.17 in their accounts after booking a flight for vacation.
Disciplined spending habits aren't as big of a problem as wages that don't reflect the cost of living.

"Survive" is a keyword...you should be able to do much more than "survive" on 75K.