Reppin
Huntsville, AL

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You fnna sit there n cap like u was scarfin down plain kix by tha bowl?:stopitslime:

nikka I'd eat left open lucky charms without tha charms b4 i ate tht shyt. :hhh:

If that was what was in the house :kanyebp:

If I had options, it was either Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Crisp/Smacks, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch :bpbanderas:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
If that was what was in the house :kanyebp:

If I had options, it was either Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Crisp/Smacks, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch :bpbanderas:
Who wouldn't:goodshyt:

Point is you'd eat 90% of cereals b4 you touched kix.:mjlit:

We ate it out of necessity breh.:mjlitfixed:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
king-vitaman-Paul-Eide.jpg

shyt was struggly

only thing more struggly was Flavor-Aid

00072392317257_full.jpg

When you can't afford Kool Aid packets,
We did the best we could :mjcry:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
At least yall got cereal from a brand.

What yall know about great value or compliments. If it wasn't a generic brand you werent eating :mjcry:
King Vitamin is made by Quaker. That's a name brand.

Until looking at the pictures, I didn't remember or know that KV or Kaboom were actually from big name brands. But don't let that fool you, they were struggle cereals. Always on sale, because nobody wanted to eat that stuff.

My parents bought lot of No Frills food items, but I never remember seeing no frills cereal. Big box of plain, regular Corn Flakes. If lucky, Corn Pops or Fruity Pebbles.

Funny part was how , we all lived in the same area, lived the same experiences but we were straight snobs about things like cereal or other foods. Friends come to your house and your mom makes y'all peanut butter sandwiches......if it wasn't skippy or jif, it was over for you the next day. Like I said, my parents bought no frills products. Classmate was at our spot....Mom made PB sandwiches(no J). That Monday we're all in the lunchroom snapping on each other, dude said "but what's up with that NO FRILLS choke sandwich, though?"

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Until looking at the pictures, I didn't remember or know that KV or Kaboom were actually from big name brands. But don't let that fool you, they were struggle cereals. Always on sale, because nobody wanted to eat that stuff.

My parents bought lot of No Frills food items, but I never remember seeing no frills cereal. Big box of plain, regular Corn Flakes. If lucky, Corn Pops or Fruity Pebbles.

Funny part was how , we all lived in the same area, lived the same experiences but we were straight snobs about things like cereal or other foods. Friends come to your house and your mom makes y'all peanut butter sandwiches......if it wasn't skippy or jif, it was over for you the next day. Like I said, my parents bought no frills products. Classmate was at our spot....Mom made PB sandwiches(no J). That Monday we're all in the lunchroom snapping on each other, dude said "but what's up with that NO FRILLS choke sandwich, though?"

The death sandwich ahhhhh man :wow:. My favorite still