The Godverse
c08884f62c822114d45562b2929accb5.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

dude ran from cartoon tourists and later turned into a dancing rabbit that got him busted by the cops

led a flawless Smooth Criminal session in a crisp white suit/hat combo and leaned 45 degrees

turned into a fukkin supercar to escape the opps and later a robot and saved those kidnapped kids

then he bought the Beatles catalog and washed them with his remake of THEIR record in a concert

This was all in a 24 hour period during the Moonwalker movie

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
when he gave me the go ahead with all that aggressive talk soon as he bit his gloves off and didnt use his other hand like a real man, i would have snuck on him then.

but i would leave town, you dont want your address known by MJ fans after the ass whooping i would give him.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
when he gave me the go ahead with all that aggressive talk soon as he bit his gloves off and didnt use his other hand like a real man, i would have snuck on him then.

but i would leave town, you dont want your address known by MJ fans after the ass whooping i would give him.
Cuh, you'd be running for the rest of your life. His fans are GLOBAL :mjlol: Literal billions

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Mike would probably beat a lot of dudes up in real life

Breh was GOAT footwork. He’d avoid ya ass and tire you out like Mayweather before you even managed to land a punch or get hold of him :mjlol:

And then speak softly at you to calm you down, have you reconsidering your world view ready to join the peace corps, and by the end of the fight you’d end up dancing with em :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nobody whooping Mike worse than Joe did.

Even if he is one of those I was abused so I never want smoke dudes, nobody here wants it with Joe.