If you like to get a good sweat going in a short time, try this product

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Yo @Jimmy Two-Times™ how about stop being a p*ssy and negging and be a Man come in here and discuss some science about this.

Ohhh I know what's this about, I sonned you more than once when you was sounding real p*ssy like, and you didn't like it.

Invitation open for debate about this subject
YOU RETARD.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Why don't you just do more cardio or drop the amount of carbs you eat or both?

Why risk literally putting carcinogens in your body and by the what you wrote I will assume that you are not a professional athlete... SO, WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING!?!?! DUMBASS!?

Please don't tell me you're that stupid otherwise I'll slap some sense into you through my PC.
This is the stupidest shyt you're not a professional athlete:mjlol:

Is Jr High Kids Professional athletes, how about college kids, are high school kid's.

What's up with this professional athlete shyt you got going, you told me the same shyt

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
What is Albolene?
Albolene is a moisturizing cleanser originally used to remove makeup. The compound is strong enough to remove stubborn makeup such as mascara and theater makeup. Not only is it effective at cleansing the skin, but has been shown to be healthy for the skin. A clinical study published in the March, 2009 issue of the “Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology” shows that Albolene is effective in reducing mild-to-moderate eczema.

Function
North Carolina dermatologist Zoe Draelos, M.D. wanted to challenge the efficacy of over-the-counter moisturizers versus prescription ones to see if transepidermal water loss was a key factor in overall skin health. The study conducted on 60 subjects, all with symmetrical eczema on the arms and legs, lasted for four weeks. Dr. Draelos states that moisturizers such as Albolene should be “classified as cosmeceuticals, since they have the ability to modify the functioning of the skin.”

Weight Loss
By modifying the function of the skin, Albolene is able to induce more-than-normal sweat production from the areas that it is applied to. Albolene in itself does not burn fat, calories or increase metabolism. When applied to “trouble areas,” Albolene acts as a moisture barrier. While this seems contrary to statements about its ability to increase skin health, it increases sweat production only when it is applied very heavily. Weight is lost due to a significant decrease in water weight only.

Enhancement
According to the AlboleneChallenge.com website, using Albolene in conjunction with cardiovascular workouts; high-protein, low-carbohydrate dieting; adding punches, lunges and crunches to your workout; and reducing your salt intake will significantly increase water-weight-loss results. Wearing trimming belts or shorts made of materials such as neoprene will also increase perspiration. The website concludes that the effects will be only temporary if you don’t keep up a regular exercise regimen

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This is the stupidest shyt you're not a professional athlete:mjlol:

Is Jr High Kids Professional athletes, how about college kids, are high school kid's.

What's up with this professional athlete shyt you got going, you told me the same shyt
I know it's hard for me to reason with an imbecile, so keep slathering on that lotion. :mjgrin:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I know it's hard for me to reason with an imbecile, so keep slathering on that lotion. :mjgrin:
What the fukk him not being a professional athlete got to do with him using that product when non professional athlete's use it.

60 test subjects used it and They wasn't professional athlete's.

Oh right you was just talking out your ass once again

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
What the fukk him not being a professional athlete got to do with him using that product when non professional athlete's use it.

60 test subjects used it and They wasn't professional athlete's.

Oh right you was just talking out your ass once again
I'm not going to argue with you since you've already made your mind up. Keep slathering on that lotion though.:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
whats the benefit of excessive sweat?
The base concept of this is: you want to bring your core temp up. When your core temp goes up, your body needs sweat to cool down. It takes energy to cool down. You are burning more calories to sweat and run as opposed to running but not sweating as much.

As for wiping this material on your body, I don't see why you just don't put on a hoodie or non-breathable jacket (you see wrestlers with this on while on an exercise bicycle).

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The base concept of this is: you want to bring your core temp up. When your core temp goes up, your body needs sweat to cool down. It takes energy to cool down. You are burning more calories to sweat and run as opposed to running but not sweating as much.

As for wiping this material on your body, I don't see why you just don't put on a hoodie or non-breathable jacket (you see wrestlers with this on while on an exercise bicycle).
:snoop:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why would a regular dude want to put this on their skin instead of wearing a sweatshirt? they both accomplish the same thing, getting a sweat going in a short time.
I think the point is that all of these methods are more suited for a water weight cutting during a small time frame. Not that you don't know that but I think we have to keep in mind someone new to better their health that posts of lurks. Overall this isn't something anyone not cutting weight for a competition, fight, meet etc., should really dabble in.