If you like to get a good sweat going in a short time, try this product

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Screen-Shot-2017-02-07-at-1.29.23-AM.png

Works wonders. No gimmicks. A pro boxer put me on to it. Just apply it from the neck/chest down.

1/2 mile on the treadmill alone and you are dripping.

Most drug stores carry it. CVS definitely...$15

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Why don't you just do more cardio or drop the amount of carbs you eat or both?

Why risk literally putting carcinogens in your body and by the what you wrote I will assume that you are not a professional athlete... SO, WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING!?!?! DUMBASS!?

Please don't tell me you're that stupid otherwise I'll slap some sense into you through my PC.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm not going to knock it, if wrestlers in jr high, high school, college and Olympic level use that shyt for many decades without any know problems scientifically or medically

Then the shyt fukkin works, we are talking about decades of Test subjects in the fukkin millions that had over weight wrestlers drop weight/fat

Don't give me that they are in shape, mostly it's the overweight new guy who still haven't lost weight.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm not going to knock it, if wrestlers in jr high, high school, college and Olympic level use that shyt for many decades without any know problems scientifically or medically

Then the shyt fukkin works, we are talking about decades of Test subjects in the fukkin millions that have over weight wrestlers drop fat.

Don't give me that they are in shape, mostly it's the overweight new guy who still haven't lost weight.
It works for short term water weight cutting. I'm not sure why you would use it otherwise.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It works for short term water weight cutting. I'm not sure why you would use it otherwise.

You are correct and True about some time it for short term water and water weight is drop, but it's a thermogenic effect the metabolite also, sometimes they use it for weeks, they slap it on their body and buy the bag on and train until they get to their weight sometimes it be 10-15 pounds

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yo @Jimmy Two-Times™ how about stop being a p*ssy and negging and be a Man come in here and discuss some science about this.

Ohhh I know what's this about, I sonned you more than once when you was sounding real p*ssy like, and you didn't like it.

Invitation open for debate about this subject

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
@The ADD You are correct, I had to double check the science it's mostly water weight up to 10 pounds, after the most fat will be burned is only 2-4 and 4 pounds is rare after the water weight

:salute:you on that science