If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Disney has done this before

150736.jpg

The prince was Filipino with a black mom and white dad. :dead: nobody told him he was adopted.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I had my issues with the OG Disney movie but this is the issue with Disney trying to please everyone. You end up pissing everyone off.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lol its not that they WANT the swirl.

Its more annoying that they consciously, or possibly even subconsciously know that putting say...a black dude as Eric, and keeping the little mermaid white is more of an "eye sore" for people than vice versa.

The instictively know that portraying a white male love interest still maintains the race's sense of "power" and desirability from an optics standpoint. The role of Eric is actually more important to them racially than the little mermaid herself.

I'll be impressed when they opt for a dark skinned black male romantic lead in these movies...

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
One reason I'm never having kids is the idea of having to take them to watch family friendly movies, fukk that :skip:

- A forum full of unambiguous black men hell bent on thirsting and fukking white women affectionately termed ''pawgs''

EkvxGa7VkAI3XAa.jpg:large

"full of"
white women got square faces and piercing voices you dikk in the ass fakkit, foh :camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
They will never have a black man as a prince.

Let that tell you the games these heathens play.

Let your kid watch thos trash of you want your destruction.

Disney lucky they are dealing with a bozo like DeSantis

BLATANT and OPEN PROPAGANDA.

Like they aint even trying to be subtle anymore :mjlol:

This is WARFARE.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol its not that they WANT the swirl.

Its more annoying that they consciously, or possibly even subconsciously know that putting say...a black dude as Eric, and keeping the little mermaid white is more of an "eye sore" for people than vice versa.

The instictively know that portraying a white male love interest still maintains the race's sense of "power" and desirability from an optics standpoint. The role of Eric is actually more important to them racially than the little mermaid herself.

I'll be impressed when they opt for a dark skinned black male romantic lead in these movies...
Why can’t they just keep it the way it was before?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They will never have a black man as a prince.

Let that tell you the games these heathens play.

Let your kid watch thos trash of you want your destruction.

Disney lucky they are dealing with a bozo like DeSantis
Exactly, lets dive into why that is for a second

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Man look y’all bruhs should’ve already known. That Disney wouldn’t casted a black prince. This is a Disney princess movie after all. In 2023 so they about to hit all the check marks. Hell I think one of Ariel sisters is trans. This is why black people should create their own shyt. Until then Spider verse is going to have Miles pawgin.