IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED: BLACK EXCELLENCE HAS BEEN DOMINATING

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
personally i feel he isn't in the wwe.
all because the clique made him a social laughing stock in tna.

Are you sure it wasn't the fact his ex-girlfriend was in the WWE sleeping her way up the ladder and would have been awkward to bring lethal in?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I read some crazy shyt saying Lethal hit her.

He was living the gimmick like
9y8uRNC.png

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
will go down as the best actual promo of the 2010's and after the attitude era.
i don't forsee anything being as good as this and imo, it is still as good or better than cm punk indian style revisitng and rehashing his pipebomb promo in the wwe he did in roh.
the lethal promo is great but :camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The problem is WWE can't book black wrestlers , sure The Rock was good but that was because they allowed him to be himself , I'd have a feeling they'd make Kofi a really corny champion
They didn't allow shyt..they tried to put him in a tag team post Mania and go with Austin vs Cripple H but fans chose him over all that and his talking segments got higher ratings than anything Austin and Levesque were doing..which is why they ran right back to him in the main event by No Mercy 99.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the lethal promo is great but :camby:
The Punk promo seemed good at the time but now that u know he was lobbying for easy money, winning all the time, and a long title reign...just seems like another political move by a low rating getting son of a bytch Ala Kevin Nash. This guy was in that podcast in near tears he couldn't get added to that Mania 29 main event...lol.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The Punk promo seemed good at the time but now that u know he was lobbying for easy money, winning all the time, and a long title reign...just seems like another political move by a low rating getting son of a bytch Ala Kevin Nash. This guy was in that podcast in near tears he couldn't get added to that Mania 29 main event...lol.
sure in hindsight maybe its not the most groundbreaking thing ever but im not gonna place that jay lethal promo ahead of it.

i did like the lethal/flair promo however.

punks promo has huge historical significance no matter how you spin it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
sure in hindsight maybe its not the most groundbreaking thing ever but im not gonna place that jay lethal promo ahead of it.

i did like the lethal/flair promo however.

punks promo has huge historical significance no matter how you spin it.
I don't have to spin it..a bunch of naïve fans fell for it and yes...that makes it significant. Once upon a time....a lot of fans fell for the Cena raps every week but now look at them...recoiling in disgust that they fell for that charade. Punk got over with his scheme but his "great promo" didn't change the industry. He just thinks it did..the numbers, the buys all show it as a project that didn't get the job done. Vince did place him above Blandy though and he can be proud of that..I guess.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I don't have to spin it..a bunch of naïve fans fell for it and yes...that makes it significant. Once upon a time....a lot of fans fell for the Cena raps every week but now look at them...recoiling in disgust that they fell for that charade. Punk got over with his scheme but his "great promo" didn't change the industry. He just thinks it did..the numbers, the buys all show it as a project that didn't get the job done. Vince did place him above Blandy though and he can be proud of that..I guess.
my point above all else that the pipe bomb >> dueling flairs

if we get into a discussion about everything else this thread can go for the days though this is one of the times i gotta say i disagree with a lot of what you said.

i will say that there is absolutely no way for you to compare the pipe bomb to cenas weekly raps. i know you dont care for either one of them but thats a wild comparison.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
my point above all else that the pipe bomb >> dueling flairs

if we get into a discussion about everything else this thread can go for the days though this is one of the times i gotta say i disagree with a lot of what you said.

i will say that there is absolutely no way for you to compare the pipe bomb to cenas weekly raps. i know you dont care for either one of them but thats a wild comparison.
No. It's not that wild. Cena was getting cheered over every face except Taker and Eddie. So his raps were getting HUGE face reactions weekly...the pipe bomb got some oohs and aahs when it happened and the youtube portion of the fans went buck wild over it. And it led to a HUGE reaction at MITB 2011 for him but did it make him hotter than Cena in 03 and 04? Not quite. Basically Punk said a guy's real name, bashed an executive for being at his wife's whim, and went after the political favored top guy who gets to win all the time. He spoke on those things in a slick way that fans liked and got behind...but it didn't really make money in the aftermath..well it made money for Punk but the business wasn't better for it.

Sure...the pipe bomb is bigger than anything Lethal has ever done. Dudes harp on him fukking AJ more than anything he's done in the business.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
:scust:
Homosexual ??? I've been hearing rumors that The Rock is bi , no way

nikka be typin' on autopilot and shyt...

Dwayne Johnson is a homo and a powderhead, that's all there is to it.

Rocky Maivia ain't talk all fast and shyt but when that nikka became "The Rock", ain't he ain't even the real Rock, all that shyt came out.

Muthafukka got virgin-ass white boys, like the ones who are marks for him, writing for him and shyt...fukk that half-black Canadian...