If you hated on the cloud then you're a dumb son of a switch

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Cloud gaming is the future. Gamestop and other stores won't exist in the future except to sell old consoles and games. They are going to stop making discs and cartridges, game cards etc. You will download them and you will not 'own' but you'll have access to them as long as your connected or paying.
So we'll have to rent every game in the future ? :scust:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe this breh is still stanning XBOX just cause he bought a 360 instead of a PS3 back in 2003 or some shyt. :mjlol:

Talk about a stagnant life. Goddamn.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we'll have to rent every game in the future ? :scust:

Yeah. Consider this if you have psn, Xbox, or switch and they can remotely lock your console through Internet and it's tied to your account, you pay $59.99 for a game and it's downloaded to your console or accessible in the cloud, while it won't be the norm say they decide to brick your console (probably won't happen). Or better yet you get banned from the servers or unlike how most people can simply go in their basement and pop in an old physical copy, or transfer data / acts between consoles. If EA says this game won't be accessible for PS6 or 7, you gonna keep the 4 around to continue to access a game you 'bought ' from the cloud?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
"Fukk a console and a disc, OnLive is the future of gaming :win:" a bunch of ppl in the mid 2000s

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cloud gaming will never be a legit option for most of the world and on top of that, there is still a major demand for offline gaming. Any always internet connected option will be limiting their market to a fraction of the world market and would be dooming themselves to failure.
:facepalm: First off you don't know shyt about what is needed for the cloud please stop acting like you do... You can't use a current gen system properly without online. You should try it sometime. Everything said they would do they did, nobody noticed because nobody cares. I have over 350 Xbox games on my hdd. When the internet is not connected I only have access to the last 40 things I've used. Surprise muthafukka, welcome to 2013...
Talk that real shyt
I will, why are you and him talking about worldwide internet? You think Xbox and ps4 is worldwide popular? Most of the world has faster than the America's because they not getting raped by the cable companies. The countries that are slower are not the type of places consoles sell at so the excuse comes from those who don't understand technological evolution :manny:

And this major demand for offline gaming :bryan: there's a demand for good games online or off..but online is king, only a fool would utter otherwise...
This is coming from the same dude who gave me shyt for months for not getting that stupid NVG-edition of MW2 in 2008...and never even bought the game at all :russ: FOH
I didn't :wtf:
My Xbox got banned because of it, then I later bought mw2 and mw3 which I still have. But hey, at least you tried...
I can't believe this breh is still stanning XBOX just cause he bought a 360 instead of a PS3 back in 2003 or some shyt. :mjlol:

Talk about a stagnant life. Goddamn.
I hear ya, now hear this, and try to follow :handshake:

Sony got sued for Disc read error in every major country, the PS2 didn't launch with internet because internet wasn't as popular or fast. Forums were in their infancy, the spread of information was slower, social media didn't exist.

The next gen The Xbox 360 had the Red ring of death or RROD. By this time the internet and social media was very popular, info spreads, in terms of console war Sony fans claim RROD was worse than DRE but records show otherwise. Sony sold twice as many ps2's compared to Xbox360's. Xbox fixed their problem and didn't get sued but Sony fans claim history was opposite of what I just made clear.

So what's that gotta do with your post? Well sir, I tell the truth. Then you lie about me to counter. My ps3 id is Courtdog360

I've played countless ps3 games with the majority of people here and became the best uncharted player on this site. @Fatboi1 was my sidekick as I showed him the ropes. I Summerjammed nikkaz and they hated me ever since (wutang512 was it?)

The ps4 hasn't had any titles that made me care to buy one, I've played most of their exclusives tho and wasn't wowed. Thank you too for lying, keeping shyt mandatory :hhh: