If you had to pick: would you rather be MEXICAN or Middle Eastern

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
MJ is an example of black excellence. Id rather be him than cheech and chong or muhammad all day

lmao Ayo i completely read da thread title wrong. I just came from wonderin da pitts of JBO and i thought da title said somethin bout would you rather have a Mexican or a middle eastern....and for some reason my mind overlooked da "be" and inserted "female" into da title some how. Then i saw your posts and dat's why i responded wit what i did. :pachaha: :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn...

Mexican

Advantages: Hot women, great food
Disadvantages: The women automatically gain 100 pounds after they have a kid, racist cacs trying to fukk with me, would most likely be smaller than 6'0

Middle Eastern

Advantages: Hot women, great food
Disadvantages: Racist cacs trying to fukk with me, would most likely be smaller than 6'0, if my wife gets religious we only gonna fukk once a year

Imma roll with the Mexicans, no disrespect to the middle east. As long as I don't gotta live in Mexico of course :manny:

My wife gonna be fat but at least she'd be down to fukk. Dunno about older middle east women breh

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
NEITHER.

But if I was American, I'd pick Middle Eastern cause I would be rich and likely untraditional. I'd never be a Middle Eastern Arab not even in the rich countries. Rocking full ninja suits in 130 degree weather, having to sit in the back seat every time while my fat fukk of a son rides shotgun, not disciplining my kids so they're all lazy entitled spoiled rotten and badder then a muthafukka, dropping 10 G's on dresses that nobody can ever see, receiving no sexual pleasure....fukk that shyt. Gimme a burrito and some cerveza :gladbron: