If you had to drop one of these games, which one will it be?

Which one of these games would you drop

• God of War Ragnarok

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Starfield

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Spider man 2

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No way I’m missing the sequel and conclusion to one of the best games put out last generation, so GoW stays.

Spider-Man is a given, and spider-man 2 with venom is even more of a DUH. Wolverine made by teh spider-man people is also a no brainer.

The last games Todd Howard made were fallout 76 (which i didn’t play) and Fallout 4, which i enjoyed more than other people but still pales in comparison to 3. I’m also not a big Skyrim fan and haven’t played any oblivion games outside of that.

Easy choice. Not to say i won’t eventually play starfield though

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about none of these games.

However, Starfield can get the fukk. Then we get Elder Scrolls 6 faster

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some nikkas is not here to discuss games at all…I’ve peeped a few cats sneak over from TLR so they can troll this forum…it started with the TLOU2 controversy
I remember that one dude that was arguing with us both for a long ass time in the LOU2 spoiler thread that our opinions were wrong, but admitted he never even played the game, bro with the Biggie pic…I have literally not seen him post in the Arcadium since

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember that one dude that was arguing with us both for a long ass time in the LOU2 spoiler thread that our opinions were wrong, but admitted he never even played the game, bro with the Biggie pic…I have literally not seen him post in the Arcadium since

I remember who you talking about…there were at least 2-3 ppl in that thread who that shyt applies to smdh

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:russ:

breh
i wasn’t trolling, that’s never been my thing - plus i’m too old for that shyt

anywayz - i wasn’t arguing … i was giving constructive criticism