If you had a chance to steal 10 million dollars and walk away clean

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hmm. Stealing is wrong so I wouldn't do it.
Considering it is 10 million dollars in cash, it would probably mean the owner of that cash isn't going to the police or feds. Legitimate earners of that kind of cash keep it in banks.
Staying out of the country would probably mean longer than 5 years. It would probably require you to move your family out of the country permanently too. That owner is going to hunt you down, which would come full circle when the bounty on your head is one million dollars. :sadbron:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Hmm. Stealing is wrong so I wouldn't do it.
Considering it is 10 million dollars in cash, it would probably mean the owner of that cash isn't going to the police or feds. Legitimate earners of that kind of cash keep it in banks.
Staying out of the country would probably mean longer than 5 years. It would probably require you to move your family out of the country permanently too. That owner is going to hunt you down, which would come full circle when the bounty on your head is one million dollars. :sadbron:

:childplease: you got 10 million dollars.....put a hit out first.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
can i set up shop over here while i was away? buy land and shyt? theres a lot to consider

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yep, I'd miss my family but the life i would be able to provide to them would be worth it. Besides I've always thought abiut moving to Amsterdam ever since I visited. :smoker:

Daps
Without a doubt. Lol like the US is hot shyt anyway. All the spots I'd be going to I wouldnt even think about the US.

Thomas_Elliot

Rookie
Daps
Yep
pastor-flying-gif.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yep, I'd miss my family but the life i would be able to provide to them would be worth it. Besides I've always thought abiut moving to Amsterdam ever since I visited. :smoker:
who says you're family survives the five years. what about after 5 years is up, you contact your fam and find out one of your parents passed....how you gonna feel then?

family>>>>>>money.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
who says you're family survives the five years. what about after 5 years is up, you contact your fam and find out one of your parents passed....how you gonna feel then?

family>>>>>>money.
Well ain't that the point of the thread? Risk vs Reward? Since we now adding all these extra hypotheticals to the equation...how bout I just take my fam with me, fukk the states anyways :win: