If you had a chance to steal 10 million dollars and walk away clean

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
but in doing so you could never step foot back into this country or and no contact with family and friends for 5 years as well. face jail time.. would you do it?

10-milliondollars.jpg

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:myman: Five years is a long time but it would better my life and theirs so I'm sure they'd be down.

Could I send them money while I'm overseas? :manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm in the UK but hell yeah I'd leave this country with that much money in a heartbeat and not look back. Some so called family you never see and friends come and go anyway, so five years is nothing. If I ever win the lottery I'm out of here for good. :hula:

Daps
I'm in the UK but hell yeah I'd leave this country with that much money in a heartbeat and not look back. Some so called family you never see and friends come and go anyway, so five years is nothing. If I ever win the lottery I'm out of here for good. :hula:

:scusthov: damn mate.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
As soon as I get good enough money I'm leaving this country anyways...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
With a fraction of that money in a lot of countries you could live like a king. I got a few friends from Ghana who are working regular jobs yet they're building five bedroom houses back home with a few acres of land. Now with 10 mill, to have a mansion isn't even an issue.

Western media likes to demonise "third world" countries as if anywhere outside the west is just a poor slum, but you go to those countries and see the standard of living in certain parts is just as good if not better. In fact, I KNOW I'm gonna be out of here in the future regardless.