If you got hit with 125 years + 15 would you eventually get that Bussy?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

“We’ll we haaves sexual desires righ..so yous gots a bunch of mens locked upt in one place…ALL of em get hard, all of em horny, all of em got sexual desires so what are they gone do?...You won’t let em have a WoMAN..THEY gone have eac….Sombody gone have to give up some booty n its just dat simple haha.”

why aint nobody tell me this nikka outta prison:bryan:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
“We’ll we haaves sexual desires righ..so yous gots a bunch of mens locked upt in one place…ALL of em get hard, all of em horny, all of em got sexual desires so what are they gone do?...You won’t let em have a WoMAN..THEY gone have eac….Sombody gone have to give up some booty n its just dat simple haha.”

why aint nobody tell me this nikka outta prison:bryan:
I honestly thought this was a myth.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
“Ya kno..dey got this Thang..where dey sag they pants..past dey butt..It’s a style, dey call it some sort of gangsta style..ya know, IT’s sexy to us..right..BUT see dey wasn’t prepared for dis see..so..you sag yo pants in hurr man..somebody gone be in yo BUTT haha ya know and its just dat simple.”

OP better not sag in da box...:sas2:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'd channel that sexual energy through working out, reading books, teaching etc.. Just stay busy until I get old and the drive naturally disappears.

I don't buy this bullshyt that man butt starts to look attractive when you're in prison :gucci:

If you're into that, then you were always a fakkit and was just looking for an opportunity and an excuse.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I'd probably just live in solitude and beat off (nh) but then again I've never been in jail so, it's tough to say.
thanks for sayin this ...you passed breh...you would never be a jail-gay ass nikka
Dap/Rep

I got a homie who got sentenced to 10 years... we were both in our early 20's at the time
(I wont speak on his crime...just that it was an accident)
he wrapped up the sentence came home and had his first child...

during CIAA we linked up and I took him to the studio with me
my young breh booked the studio and had his lil nikkas around doing nothing
after young breh records his doubles we listen to the joint about 7 times
then he turned it down...and nikkas start talking shyt and this same exact
topic springs up

one young breh: "you gotta think nikkas is in the box for 5 10 20 calendars...of course they gon do some gay shyt"

my homie: ":damn:lil nikka what is you talking about ...you can make a fake p*ssy out of a latex glove...if you wanna do some gay shyt...your just gay...you don't gotta blame the environment" (etherous) then he goes "I used to make the fifi and then give it a name like Rhianna nikka"

Me: :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'd channel that sexual energy through working out, reading books, teaching etc.. Just stay busy until I get old and the drive naturally disappears.

I don't buy this bullshyt that man butt starts to look attractive when you're in prison :gucci:

If you're into that, then you were always a fakkit and was just looking for an opportunity and an excuse.
some men look feminine. you'll start looking at dudes who look feminine and it stands out more

plus with everyone else having so much gay sex you'll let your guard down. you're really onnly into women because that's what the norm in the society u live in. :yeshrug: