If you get married, don't get a divorce my brehs.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
And if you have to get a divorce, don't be rich. My boss is currently going through a nasty one. He made a bunch of money during the dotcom days and was married for about 15 years. Now his ex is trying to take his ass to the cleaners talking about needing "lifetime spousal alimony". I didn't even know some shyt like that existed. So obviously he's fighting that in court. He's already giving up a bigger piece than half. Sold his mansion in a nice part of town in Seattle. But get this during court he told me his ex gets on the stand and they go through every thing throughout the course of their relationship that she felt he wronged her for. Even brought witnesses. He had to sit 3 days through this. Plus he's paying 300+ / hr for his lawyer.

The system wasn't built in our favor brehs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And if you have to get a divorce, don't be rich. My boss is currently going through a nasty one. He made a bunch of money during the dotcom days and was married for about 15 years. Now his ex is trying to take his ass to the cleaners talking about needing "lifetime spousal alimony". I didn't even know some shyt like that existed. So obviously he's fighting that in court. He's already giving up a bigger piece than half. Sold his mansion in a nice part of town in Seattle. But get this during court he told me his ex gets on the stand and they go through every thing throughout the course of their relationship that she felt he wronged her for. Even brought witnesses. He had to sit 3 days through this. Plus he's paying 300+ / hr for his lawyer.

He should just leave the country :yeshrug:

If I was caked up like that and didn't have a pre-nup, I'm putting my money into bitcoin, offshore accounts, whatever and just bouncing. Leave that bytch lonely and broke while I live below the equator.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/24977-why-do-most-men-coli-think-women-benefit-divorce.html:sitdown:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
One day we were going down the elevator for lunch, just me and him and he said to me "I wish she was dead" with the undertones of an OJ Simpson. And you know what, I don't condone violence.......but I'd understand.

I believe that was a request. Tell him for 10 stacks you'll :birdman: that hoe

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Well good thing I'm poor :win:

Giving up 75% don't mean a thing when you don't have shyt!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[colisimps]It's his fault he should have chose a better wife[coli simps]

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

every rich guy/woman i have met from seattle...always get divorced after 15yrs..loll....

n all of em have other men/women in dc....the divorce never go to court...kuz they end up bein the biggest tricks..after they have a metting with the wife..

n agree on a monthly settlement..

i kno women up there who husbands have filed on em...shyt had me like :russ::russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
marriage is a fifty/fifty revenue stream based business.

if you and her do not create businesses that are profitable streams of revenue.

you should not get married.

art barr

former illinois divorce attorney certification exam manager