If you found out your dad wasn't 30 Body Gang, would you think less of him?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You got time to delete this breh. You know the haters gon requote this :huhldup:

I don't give a fukk.

My life ain't perfect. Neither is theres.

:blessed:I got a beautiful BLACK wife, and a healthy and happy son. Can't shyt none of these bytch made and bummy, sissy dyke, "why was I born black" ass lames can say to bring me down.

Ma Dukes is like Jill Scott now, living her best life. fukk I look like caring about the peanut gallery who pop shyt but hide behind negs and ignores? Please.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don't give a fukk.

My life ain't perfect. Neither is theres.

:blessed:I got a beautiful BLACK wife, and a healthy and happy son. Can't shyt none of these bytch made and bummy, sissy dyke, "why was I born black" ass lames can say to bring me down.

Ma Dukes is like Jill Scott now, living her best life. fukk I look like caring about the peanut gallery who pop shyt but hide behind negs and ignores? Please.
You braver than me!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:mjlol:
I'd honestly be surprised if my Pops was 30 women in, how comfortably stupid and sloppy he got after the mistake that's typing this came about and he got in with my Mom's in her late teens just as she left highschool. But he was/is handsome gang until recently so you never know and I'm sure as fukk gonna never ask him about it since I don't need anything NEW to think LESS of the b*stard.​