Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
spIH1-.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
SMTP is like basic functionality, how is the shyt not working :russ:
Maybe they use a thirdparty for the email shyt and that's screwed up and no one knows how to fix it or add a new one?
Probably the same issue with whoever hosts their gifs as well here: Gifs
and the avy issue.
Coli history being lost :francis:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Maybe they use a thirdparty for the email shyt and that's screwed up and no one knows how to fix it or add a new one?
Probably the same issue with whoever hosts their gifs as well here: Gifs
and the avy issue.
Coli history being lost :francis:
that would be an odd setup to me. from what I understand from when thecoli was made they basically purchased a forum 'software' that is a customizable shell that many internet forums probably ran on; their servers are hosted somewhere, there has to be a few admin users that can edit the config of the forum. I guess my expectations are too high? Lmao

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
that would be an odd setup to me. from what I understand from when thecoli was made they basically purchased a forum 'software' that is a customizable shell that many internet forums probably ran on; their servers are hosted somewhere, there has to be a few admin users that can edit the config of the forum. I guess my expectations are too high? Lmao
Ehh, You could be right. I was just spitballing since I figured the avy stuff not working probably has to do with the gifs not working either.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Unsure if joking or not.

Funny poster.

And who's the esai in your profile pic?
Not sure why you keep calling me funny poster but no I’m not joking. I was in rehab. I still had a phone, I just kept hiding it in my sock but I only pulled it out to contact my peoples here and there.
I’m still the same spic you all love to hate, just sober