If you ever go to a club and wanna get rejected by ugly women heres the spot to be...

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
agree with other guy.. this shyt is a major issue amongst particularly black chicks.. you MUST know if your ugly by 16 to be considered smart.. and by 19 to be considered a "reasonable individual".. ive run across these disrespectful women recently and it needs fixin..
i say if a chick dont know OR refuses to acknowledge she can scare a bulldog off the back of a meat truck; she must be told- on sight

Lol, i got model looks, so ugly, i do not wear. But Jamaican girls are the most ugly girls I've ever seen, and they got the nerve to reject nikkas and hype about. I''m not the one getting rejected cause i don't holla.

was gonna ride witcha til this:comeon:

Daps
agree with other guy.. this shyt is a major issue amongst particularly black chicks.. you MUST know if your ugly by 16 to be considered smart.. and by 19 to be considered a "reasonable individual".. ive run across these disrespectful women recently and it needs fixin..
i say if a chick dont know OR refuses to acknowledge she can scare a bulldog off the back of a meat truck; she must be told- on sight

was gonna ride witcha til this:comeon:

Daps
i'm saying. i saw a few potential things in that video you posted. if you thought all of those girls were ugly, you're a fakkit who should strongly consider going to a gay bar the next time you're out.
Only 2 girls in that party that were a strong 6, stop disrespecting yourself.