If you ever go to a club and wanna get rejected by ugly women heres the spot to be...

Daps
If you want to get rejected by ugly woman who wear SOOOOOO much makeup, can't dress, bleached face, knowing they fat and ugly but thinking they cute because jamaican men will basically talk to anything, fukked up looking, STANK attitude, well go to a jamaican club.

I never in my life seen so much ugly woman in my life in one building yesterday. And the jamaican men were really all over them saying they were sexy :scusthov:. The last time i''m ever going to a jamaican party.EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER!!!!!!

I am ashamed for going to this damn party :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
images

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
a little off topic but still relative to the discussion. i realized i really really hate dumb ugly women yesterday. it's not even the fact that they're ugly, that can't be helped (sometimes). it's the fact that they choose to act dumb in addition to being ugly. i think when you're an ugly person, it should force you to mature a lot faster than other people because reality has literally smacked you directly across the face with a 2x4. yet, when i see ugly women acting like kids or dumb women as if their flighty, care-free, childish attitude will make them seem more appealing, it really grinds my gears. it's already hard enough to pair beauty and brains together, but the ugly dumb combination seems to be too common.

i know someone else knows what i'm talking about...

Daps
a little off topic but still relative to the discussion. i realized i really really hate dumb ugly women yesterday. it's not even the fact that they're ugly, that can't be helped (sometimes). it's the fact that they choose to act dumb in addition to being ugly. i think when you're an ugly person, it should force you to mature a lot faster than other people because reality has literally smacked you directly across the face with a 2x4. yet, when i see ugly women acting like kids or dumb women as if their flighty, care-free, childish attitude will make them seem more appealing, it really grinds my gears. it's already hard enough to pair beauty and brains together, but the ugly dumb combination seems to be too common.

Lol, i got model looks, so ugly, i do not wear. But Jamaican girls are the most ugly girls I've ever seen, and they got the nerve to reject nikkas and hype about. I''m not the one getting rejected cause i don't holla.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to get rejected by ugly woman who wear SOOOOOO much makeup, can't dress, bleached face, knowing they fat and ugly but thinking they cute because jamaican men will basically talk to anything, fukked up looking, STANK attitude, well go to a jamaican club.

I never in my life seen so much ugly woman in my life in one building yesterday. And the jamaican men were really all over them saying they were sexy :scusthov:. The last time i''m ever going to a jamaican party.EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER!!!!!!

I am ashamed for going to this damn party :scusthov:

CHEAP & CLEAN VOL 5 - YouTube

you sound gay and swagless.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

they act like that because nikkas don't give a fukk. women get dikked down by anyone. an ugly bytch can still be selective. that's the harsh and crazy truth about sexual politics nowadays. on the other hand, an ugly nikka is the one who has to simp the fukk out of a bytch to get any play. that's just reality.