If you dont put Tabasco on ur pizza then

Daps
tabasco is for white people.

these two go on my pizza or anything. Siracha destroys the flavor of food.

Crystal_Hot_Sauce.jpg

tapatio.jpg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Louisiana is my go to hot sauce...Sirachi is bomb on pizza tho...thats what that damn shyt made for. I like ranch too every now an then...but that buttermilk restaurant ranch...not that hidden valley horseshyt...good drunk food. Papa Johns garlic sauce too. Keep the fresh parmesean and oregano on deck.

...but Tabasco!? Get outta here wit that wack ass shyt. that shyt dont touch my food...none of it...
i be mad as hell when I go to Dennys and all they got is tabasco. I'd rather use mexican hot sauce on my eggs over that shyt.

:scusthov:

Daps
Hot sauce on pizza can be cool, it can also ruin the flavor of a good pizza.

Ranch on pizza is disgusting, but then again ranch is disgusting. Only thing that is acceptable outside of hot sauce is blue cheese.

Also, if you have to put some kinda sauce on your pizza, that pizza is usually trash. Nothing tastes better than just a good slice of pizza

Daps
Naw...ya'll are bugging...

regular pizza my nigs

Maybe it may be excusable on some frozen shyt or a bad pizza spot....

but never ruin a good pizza with that shyt yall talking :pacspit:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I never understood why cacs do disgusting shyt like put ranch on pizza or eat fries with mayo :scusthov:

Trill shyt. I was just bout to say who da fukk puts ranch on pizza. Sounds like some cac shyt. I fukks with some hot sauce tho.