If you don't buy cyberpunk 2077 you're anti-black

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
CDPR is a black owned business?:ohhh:...that’s news to me. For real though I get where you are coming from OP but they probably bought the rights from him like they did with the Witcher author. All profits will be going to CDPR and only them this has nothing to do with putting money in that brothers pocket because he has most likely been paid.

No the fukk it's not :mjlol:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I do not believe this game is going to live up to the hype.
me either and the OD advertising all over the fukking place is annoying as shyt. :francis:

Iiterally have zero interest in this game :yeshrug:

If the creator is Black i would at the very least hope there are some prominent Black characters

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I feel like when people say a game won’t live up to the hype they are pretty much saying they are gonna find a way to hate on it no matter what. Hype is a fabrication of your own mind. So if you set an unreasonable bar for something you are most likely gonna be disappointed with the reality.

People who are excited about the game and have reasonable expectations of it, can freely be hype for it because they know exactly why it is they are excited. For instance. If someone said, they are gonna make a dark souls 1 remake, I’d be hype as fukk but obviously someone not into souls games would feel that my hype was unwarranted.

The same will apply here. A lot of people are probably annoyed that other people who are into rpg games or cyberpunk genre or fans of witcher are excited when they themselves know this game ain’t gonna be for them. If you feel like you’re missing out because of that get hype for something else instead of coming into the cyberpunk threads trying to shyt on people who are excited.
nikka if we not excited we not excited :russ:

you wrote paragraphs and you're the one looking salty cuz people aren't fanboying out with you :manny:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Still have a bunch of games I’ve bought when they went on sale and lots of games on PS now so I was gonna save all new games for whenever I get the ps5 but I might have to make and exception with this.