If you do ass to grass squats........

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I say if you can comfortably go just below parallel that's good enough. :yeshrug:

The thing with squats you don't have an exact measuring stick to what solidify as a rep. You should stick to your flexibility. or try to improve hip and ankle mobility and hamstring flexibility before trying to go deeper.

But if you are doing it for pure strength training (4 reps or less) I kind of agree with the op.

Daps
I say if you can comfortably go just below parallel that's good enough. :yeshrug:

The thing with squats you don't have an exact measuring stick to what solidify as a rep. You should stick to your flexibility. or try to improve hip and ankle mobility and hamstring flexibility before trying to go deeper.

But if you are doing it for pure strength training (4 reps or less) I kind of agree with the op.

:salute:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah I don't do half assed reps but I stretch so it isn't a issue. You the type that put 25 plates on the leg press to do them 5 inch presses while grunting and pooting on yourself :mjlol:

As long as you can keep your form and keep your feet flat on the floor then parallel is the bare minimum but nikkas like me don't settle for minimums, we maximize and prioritize for these gains ya dig :smugdraper:

Seriously tho, theres no other lift where you stop at parallel so why would legs be any different?

Daps
Nah I don't do half assed reps but I stretch so it isn't a issue. You the type that put 25 plates on the leg press to do them 5 inch presses while grunting and pooting on yourself :mjlol:

As long as you can keep your form and keep your feet flat on the floor then parallel is the bare minimum but nikkas like me don't settle for minimums, we maximize and prioritize for these gains ya dig :smugdraper:

Seriously tho, theres no other lift where you stop at parallel so why would legs be any different?

nikka you know in the bucket is good enough:stopitslime: all the nikkas in the joint ait in the bucket and you know it

Quit playing,tryna show out for these coli folks breh:francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka you know in the bucket is good enough:stopitslime: all the nikkas in the joint ait in the bucket and you know it

Quit playing,tryna show out for these coli folks breh:francis:

In there or out here, nobody did squats seriously like that so it don't matter. People I fukked with on the rack all went down, maybe not ass to the grass but youd have to be flexible as fukk to get that low but lower than parallel. It doesn't even feel right not goin down low for a squat

Like when nikkas do that half rep bench bullshyt, I cant do it but if that's how the next man gets his im not gonna hate

Daps
In there or out here, nobody did squats seriously like that so it don't matter. People I fukked with on the rack all went down, maybe not ass to the grass but youd have to be flexible as fukk to get that low but lower than parallel. It doesn't even feel right not goin down low for a squat

Like when nikkas do that half rep bench bullshyt, I cant do it but if that's how the next man gets his im not gonna hate

Bucket is low enough though breh,it's a bit lower than parallel, I just don't see the use in going all the way to the floor,but like you said it's all on the next man on what he decides to do,I just think ATG is overrated:yeshrug: