If you could wife up any historical figure, who would it be?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'd want some historical p*ssy that either a major war was fought over, or some p*ssy precious enough to pull strings from behind the scenes and manipulate kings/persons of power. History making p*ssy is what I'm saying.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can she be a pawg?
:mjpls:

But i do get what you're saying tho. Prior to the 20th century black women really only had 35yrs to distinguish themselves with the obvious exception of your Harriet Tubman(s) and Soujourner Truth(s).

You almost have to reach into antiquity or maybe the 1500s-1600s to find a large volume of black women who differentiated themselves for positive/dynamic attributes. Even outside of the us, i only know a handfulblack women that were making moves like that from 1700s to 1900.:to:

• Shaka zulu's moms. She helped manage the state. But getting with her would mean shaka doesnt get born. So maybe she's disqualified from the list? link-> Nandi (mother of Shaka) - Wikipedia

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Mary Mother Of Jesus for two reasons:

1. I got that direct hook up her baby daddy upstairs.

2. to see if she truly is a virgin. :patrice:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Cleopatra

:whew:
:ufdup:

Cleopatra would be a selection in the weekly Butterface thread. She was busted
image1.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mjpls:

But i do get what you're saying tho. Prior to the 20th century black women really only had 35yrs to distinguish themselves with the obvious exception of your Harriet Tubman(s) and Soujourner Truth(s).

You almost have to reach into antiquity or maybe the 1500s-1600s to find a large volume of black women who differentiated themselves for positive/dynamic attributes. Even outside of the us, i only know a handfulblack women that were making moves like that from 1700s to 1900.:to:

• Shaka zulu's moms. She helped manage the state. But getting with her would mean shaka doesnt get born. So maybe she's disqualified from the list? link-> Nandi (mother of Shaka) - Wikipedia

Queen Nzinga of Angola
sddefault.jpg

There were also prominent ladies of West Africa who basically carried the kingdoms behind closed doors.
She would be my personal choice between her and:

Phillis-Wheatley-featured-memorial-statue1.jpg