If you could wife a coli brehette who it be?...

tater

Superstar
Daps
I never get tagged in these so i'm going to just wife up myself :mjcry:

Me neither. But it's cool...
dO2jP8wv3Ie7C.gif

We can be #foreveralone together.

Hmmm......with the women I've interacted with on here...only 2 of them were single (that I know of) the others were just out here enjoying the moment it seems. I know one thing though, I wouldn't want to associate my marriage and all that with this site.

Is that you in your avi? :lupe:

I'm single...:youngsabo:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
There are some thirsty, fatherless dudes in here based on some of the picks in this thread. :francis:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Tf do she look like? Besides a stripper?

i dunno what she looks like. i'm attracted to her online persona, clever mind, and strong fortitude to keep her detractors at bay. last yr. i found myself jealous as heck when she made a thread about some lucky dude in real life that was feeling her that she eventually hooked up with. i wished her happiness and a successful relationship even doe i secretly wished i was that main dude in her life enjoying her affections. you win some and you lose some. i couldn't figure that chit out or how i had caught cyber feelings without ever seeing or talking to her. anyway, its just internet fun to keep things interesting around here.

i was gonna try to holla @The5thLetter (the scholar) but she was already coli taken and has a flock of cats fiending for her when she come on the scene. plus i ain't a dog like that. i deal with one chick at a time and give her my undivided attention.

Daps
i dunno what she looks like. i'm attracted to her online persona, clever mind, and strong fortitude to keep her detractors at bay. last yr. i found myself jealous as heck when she made a thread about some lucky dude in real life that was feeling her that she eventually hooked up with. i wished her happiness and a successful relationship even doe i secretly wished i was that main dude in her life enjoying her affections. you win some and you lose some. i couldn't figure that chit out or how i had caught cyber feelings without ever seeing or talking to her. anyway, its just internet fun to keep things interesting around here.

i was gonna try to holla @The5thLetter (the scholar) but she was already coli taken and has a flock of cats fiending for her when she come on the scene. plus i ain't a dog like that. i deal with one chick at a time and give her my undivided attention.

These bytches for ereybody

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Just googled @PicoRoscoe after @longhairedchef mentioned her and this was one of the images that came up
fbm.jpg

Lol but seen a couple others and yeah now i remember her from the other thread on pictures.
She is cute. I think all the pics I saw of her "ass and t*ts out" was just before and after on her workout regime. shyt worked