If you could use only ONE type of makeup what would it be?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bold colored lipstick.

What colours are we talking? :lupe:

Lip balm-lip gloss.
Mascara and eye liner are close 2nd's tho.
Lol those are basically the main things i use anyway. Im horrible at putting in makeup.

Have you tried tutorials? The trick is blending, once you nail that, you've got it all.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
purple, red, basically any color that black girls "don't look good in" (you know that's a lie) We look good in anything!!! :blessed:

People say that? The darker your skin tone, the better those bold colours look. :blessed:

I'm so jealous, I could never pull off those bold purples. :mjcry:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People say that? The darker your skin tone, the better those bold colours look. :blessed:

I'm so jealous, I could never pull off those bold purples. :mjcry:
Well, if you have enough confidence. you start to care less and less what people think about your looks and style. it's not easy., but it isn't impossible! ^_^

And believe it or not. people do say that x.x

and agreed! :D

Raava

Staff member
Daps
LOL Rae! I said pick one! Hahahahahahaha. :dead:

I can't 2 was my best effort

RLcs_Qg_X.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
What colours are we talking? :lupe:

Have you tried tutorials? The trick is blending, once you nail that, you've got it all.
:heh: Yeah i have. Ive watched many but all that extra stuff them girls be doing :whoa:. I just can't do it. I use a cc cream and thats about it other than my eyes and lips.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:heh: Yeah i have. Ive watched many but all that extra stuff them girls be doing :whoa:. I just can't do it. I use a cc cream and thats about it other than my eyes and lips.
LOL... I feel you. But I feel incomplete if I don't do all of it. Its weird but true.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
LOL... I feel you. But I feel incomplete if I don't do all of it. Its weird but true.
Lol whats funny is i have everything i need to do all of that but i don't use them. Maybe ill make it a goal to learn next year. At least the basics.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
chapstick/lipstick/lipgloss type stuff, only thing i can properly use, teamnomakeupskills