If you could pitch one comic adaptation to full screen, what would it be [ASSUME ITS DONE CORRECTLY]

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Annihilation. All of those cosmic heavy hitters fighting for the fate of the universe, while taking heavy losses.:banderas: Seeing Nova turn Annihilus inside out on the big screen. :wow:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Oh.

My fault.

Hugh's just been the current Wolverine. Gibson used to be one of my favorites (before his nervous breakdown.)

But Mel's too old to play a 200-300 year old.

Trust me, that makes sense.

Nah I feel you. I like my centennial characters to have a little bounce in their steps

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Im suprised more people didnt say Sandman by neil gaiman. Those were some awesome comic books.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Nah I feel you. I like my centennial characters to have a little bounce in their steps

Plus Sony (I think they own X-Men's rights) is scared shytless right now after the North Korea hackers so I doubt they'd touch someone as controversial as Mel unless he financed it himself.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Plus Sony (I think they own X-Men's rights) is scared shytless right now after the North Korea hackers so I doubt they'd touch someone as controversial as Mel unless he financed it himself.

Eh justin bieber is still doing it big after being caught on tape singing about killing ******s. They like to pick and choose with these things.

Mels biggest mistake by far was talking about jews. Good luck getting a bank loan buddy :umad:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Since Marty took all the good ones, I'll say

Morbius and black cat.

I remember liking the 90s arc about those characters.

Plus it could bring blade back into the picture if I'm remembering it right :krs:

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
NYC
holy shyt I had never considered mel gibson for wolverine but wow talk about inspired casting. he would have been amazing, AMAZING in that role.

man if only marvel had their shyt together in the 80's

mel gibson as wolverine

michael j. fox as spiderman:wow:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
too many to name

for the blockbuster factor alone, avengers civil war would be pretty dope if they could do it with all the characters involved on the big screen.

flashpoint paradox live action could be on some LOTR epic, involving aquaman and wonder woman's war and all the other fukkery involved