If you could permanently delete any website/app, who's gotta go?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
i'm really surprised a lot of people saying twitter. I've gotten a lot of news and information there. What's the issue?

I think it would be IG hands down
Especially since at least 40% of the threads here are predicated on a tweet. I think it's because too many women have opinions on there. And you know how women are thought of in the TLR....true beacons of free speech :salute:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
2 years ago I would have said TikTok but ever since joining it this year I've gotten addicted to it.
:snoop:
when you remove all the permissions, and it’s not tailored to your actual interest it will seem less appealing

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Sleep. Reddit is a wealth of knowledge depending on the subreddit.
I too would Thanos-Snap Reddit. Any enthusiast website or forum offers a treasure trove of info more than its matching subreddit. Any subreddit I've visited that deals with a hobby or interest I'm have a great deal of experience in ends up being trash, and if I try to correct some popular but wrong info, I simply get banned. Reddit is a Distortion Bubble full of mini distortion bubbles.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Facebook

I already connected with family I didn't know, friends from school and old co-workers

now, I don't even know why I get on

all everybody does on my feed is share stuff, nobody makes personal posts anymore

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter needs to go. Having that level of direct access to creators, politicians and public figures was a mistake.

Also TikTok because every black person on there has to be a massive 🦝 for some reason. :francis:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Twitter seems to be a hell of a lot worse than Tik Tok so that, but if I had my way both would be done.