If you could make a Grand Theft Auto movie, how would you do it?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Which story lines, games and characters would you use? Where would it be set and what time period?

:bustback:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Definitely have Lance Vance in it!
Lance_Vance,_VC.PNG

:heh: every time he died I'd crack up tho...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would have to have an expendables type vibe. The games parody gangster movies as much as they recreate them. A totally serious GTA movie would be a stupid mashup of every great gangster movie.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
the games themselves are like movies so making an actual movie would b pointless. Id just b watching it like :snoop: I could b playing this.
You'd be thinking:upsetfavre:If I were playing the game right now I could enter weapons cheat & completely change this situation... Lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'd make characters based on the following people:

Rivi from cocaine cowboys
Cocaine%20Cowboys%20pic%202.jpg

Freeway Rick Ross
040811-music-freeway-rick-ross.jpg

David Kenner and suge knight
994c3ec57ca21a056d0f6a70670052be.jpg

Robert Downey Jr
robert-downey-jr-young.jpg

Story:
(Act 1)
Late 70s Liberty City

Rivi character is a successful carjacker in liberty city. He one day carjacks a coupe deville and it belongs to the wrong man...freeway rickey ross. He gets hemmed up goes face to face with coke lord rick Ross. He respects his gangsta and they link up and do business...rivi trafficing Ross coke in rivis stolen cars from liberty city to Los Santos. Rivi becomes ross muscle and is an incredibly feared hitman. RDJ is a new actor in vinewood and is a big customer and mid level coke distributor. They are incredibly successful until they all get pinched during a deal. They hire David kenner (on rdj's suggestion) as attorney. Rick Ross gets 15 yrs, rivi gets 15, rdj gets 3 :leostare:

(Act 2) Ross and rivi get out and rivi wants revenge on rdj BAD. Ross just wants to make money and be a businessman. They agree to confront David kenner about the past. They find out he's a famous rap mouguls attorney (suge) in Vice City. Kenner says if they work with/for suge for a while he'll give up rdj. They do so and do various crimes etc.

(ACT 3) Eventually they meet up with RDJ back in vinewood. rivi has a gun on him and rdj offers him the chance to make more money than ever in one last score....they plan to rob suge knight and pin it on kenner. (Climax) they raid suges mansion in some 3 man scarface shyt. As they bust the final door open...its reveled that Suge, rivi, and Ross are actually together: rivi was suges muscle on the inside and they all take out rdj and kenner.
(Credits)

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'd make characters based on the following people:

Rivi from cocaine cowboys
Cocaine%20Cowboys%20pic%202.jpg

Freeway Rick Ross
040811-music-freeway-rick-ross.jpg

David Kenner and suge knight
994c3ec57ca21a056d0f6a70670052be.jpg

Robert Downey Jr
robert-downey-jr-young.jpg

Story:
(Act 1)
Late 70s Liberty City

Rivi character is a successful carjacker in liberty city. He one day carjacks a coupe deville and it belongs to the wrong man...freeway rickey ross. He gets hemmed up goes face to face with coke lord rick Ross. He respects his gangsta and they link up and do business...rivi trafficing Ross coke in rivis stolen cars from liberty city to Los Santos. Rivi becomes ross muscle and is an incredibly feared hitman. RDJ is a new actor in vinewood and is a big customer and mid level coke distributor. They are incredibly successful until they all get pinched during a deal. They hire David kenner (on rdj's suggestion) as attorney. Rick Ross gets 15 yrs, rivi gets 15, rdj gets 3 :leostare:

(Act 2) Ross and rivi get out and rivi wants revenge on rdj BAD. Ross just wants to make money and be a businessman. They agree to confront David kenner about the past. They find out he's a famous rap mouguls attorney (suge) in Vice City. Kenner says if they work with/for suge for a while he'll give up rdj. They do so and do various crimes etc.

(ACT 3) Eventually they meet up with RDJ back in vinewood. rivi has a gun on him and rdj offers him the chance to make more money than ever in one last score....they plan to rob suge knight and pin it on kenner. (Climax) they raid suges mansion in some 3 man scarface shyt. As they bust the final door open...its reveled that Suge, rivi, and Ross are actually together: rivi was suges muscle on the inside and they all take out rdj and kenner.
(Credits)
Sounds just like GTA!

I can see a GTA movie being made, I don't know what these other guys are talking about.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Sounds just like GTA!

I can see a GTA movie being made, I don't know what these other guys are talking about.
word...low key that sounds like a storyboard for GTA VI. Combines liberty city, vice city, los santos in one world with a logical reason to travel between them. Drug trafficing missions as freeway, car jacking and assasination missions as Rivi, doing missions for suge and kenner, etc

i'm actually hyped about this and I made it :heh:

Rivi - [change his name to Diego Blanco]
Guierrmo Diaz
guillermo-diaz-scandal-tweets-abc.jpg

Freeway Rick ross [renamed "A-Train" Michael Morris]
Hassan Johnson
number%2525204.png

Suge Knight charactor
Gbenga+Akinnagbe+0tTfz9ZKMcxm.jpg

in full chris partlow mode

David Kenner charactor
Paul_Giamatti_gold_1812640c.jpg

nuff said

RDJ charactoor:
johnny-depp-as-george-boston-george-jung-in-the-film-blow.jpg

its the role that saves him from recent embarassment :banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The story of the games are already based on specific set of crime movies that match the chosen setting and theme. Not seeing how you would make a movie.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
word...low key that sounds like a storyboard for GTA VI. Combines liberty city, vice city, los santos in one world with a logical reason to travel between them. Drug trafficing missions as freeway, car jacking and assasination missions as Rivi, doing missions for suge and kenner, etc

Guierrmo Diaz

Hassan Johnson
number%2525204.png

Suge Knight charactor

David Kenner charactor

nuff said

RDJ charactoor:

:ohhh:
I wonder if people can submit story ideas or even full scripts to Rockstar?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Guierrmo Diaz

Hassan Johnson
number%2525204.png

Suge Knight charactor

David Kenner charactor

nuff said

RDJ charactoor:

It would be more fun if this for new GTA 6 story video game than making a movie for this. GTA movie would be fail but new GTA game would be dope