If you could erase one word from Hip-Hop forever

What word should be removed from the hip-hop dictionary/culture?

• bytch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nikka

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Swag

Votes: 53 51.0%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hater

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Nicki Minaj

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Lil B

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i wouldn't erase it, but i'd extremely limit the use of the nikka

Yeah, I would have a quota for albums, like "6 niiggas" per album is your limit ..... with :mjpls: smiley on the front of every rap CD like the parental advisory sticker meaning...."no niiggaa safe"..... damh

nikka.

If we eliminate swag we would have never got the classic record "swag surfing"

:ehh:..... can't lie, love that track....and the remixes

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why the f would anyone want to remove hater? Obviously the angry ass hating cats voting for hater.
And the rap game needs haters, who are these rappers gonna answer to? some real critics yeah, but they need haters.

and lbh swag is just natural, it was steeze way back, style and all types of different words. Now its swag, nothing new.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Why the f would anyone want to remove hater? Obviously the angry ass hating cats voting for hater.
And the rap game needs haters, who are these rappers gonna answer to? some real critics yeah, but they need haters.

and lbh swag is just natural, it was steeze way back, style and all types of different words. Now its swag, nothing new.

I wouldn't necessarily wanna remove it but the shyt is used wayyyyy too much. Maybe I wanna change the definition of it then :yeshrug:

Some people (fans & rappers) act like someone is 'a hater' if he doesn't like one song/mixtape/album. Nah. That means u just don't like the song/mixtape/album. Ofc there IS people who just hate the artist & everything associated with em but there's a LOT of really over sensitive artists out there too.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hater is number one off the fact that it has damn near disabled anyone from criticizing wack shyt thus creating a lane for talentless muthafukkas to run rampant in hip hop and not take it seriously...limit the use of the word Swag..limit the use of the word nikka...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I would say limit the word hater, cause there are mad haters out.
Theres a big difference between critique and hate. Critique is saying that you don't like a certain song or artist. Hate is saying that shyt like Lil Wayne is the worst rapper of all time, he destroyed hiphop and come in to every thread he has and say the same shyt, download all his songs, know all his lyrics and watch all his videos, know what he says on twitter and on. That's a hater.

Hating is at an all time high, when Pac and Big were beefing the deepest pac stans would still say that Big was good but he was soft and wasn't fukking with Pac.
in 2012, these fakkits would say Big is the worst rapper of all time, he can't spit, he only talks about bytches.

Its got to a point where cats pay more attention to the people they dislike than the people they like.
Hater tendencies.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I would say limit the word hater, cause there are mad haters out.
Theres a big difference between critique and hate. Critique is saying that you don't like a certain song or artist. Hate is saying that shyt like Lil Wayne is the worst rapper of all time, he destroyed hiphop and come in to every thread he has and say the same shyt, download all his songs, know all his lyrics and watch all his videos, know what he says on twitter and on. That's a hater.

Hating is at an all time high, when Pac and Big were beefing the deepest pac stans would still say that Big was good but he wasn't fukking with Pac.
in 2012, these fakkits would say Big is the worst rapper of all time, he can't spit, he only talks about bytches.

People don't use it in the way u thinkin tho...people literally use it to excuse everything they do or any criticism they get...shyt is like the WORST term to enter the genre cause it disables the ability to weed out the wack shyt...I mean its to the point muthafukkas be talkin bout havin haters before they even get any...its fukkin stupid and needs to GO..lol..that shyt singlehandedly destroyed hip hop...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swag :scusthov:

And, I loathe that phrase "Doing it like I'm doing it for tv." :rudy: