If you are a fan of the Persona series, get in here!!!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All recent.. All RPG's only lonely ass nikkas play .. most people don't even talk about those games except you cats on here (aside from Horizon)

How long PS4 been out again?

And again, I thank Persona 5 for allowing me to use my PS4 for more than just a phone charger :mjlol:

What kind of lame nikka do you have to be to say "My stupid ass doesn't hear people in my very limited exposure talk about it so it must not be popular"?

The fukk is a game that only "lonely ass people" play? So you base the worth of based on how many people you hear in real life talk about them?

Almost all them games got critical and consumer driven praise so who is 'not talking about it'?

You nikkas argue like bytches :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What kind of lame nikka do you have to be to say "My stupid ass doesn't hear people in my very limited exposure talk about it so it must not be popular"?

The fukk is a game that only "lonely ass people" play? So you base the worth of based on how many people you hear in real life talk about them?

Almost all them games got critical and consumer driven praise so who is 'not talking about it'?

This entire forum has been nikkas arguing like bytches for years now all of a sudden you trying to address me for doing the same shyt that you and other been doing...

Ok nikka:mjlol:

RPG's are usually games lonely ass nikkas play and that seems to be majority of the exclusives that have dropped for PS4 recently... Has it not?

And I wasnt the only nikka talking about how I have not seen or heard anyone outside of this forum talk about Persona 5... AT LL... Not even in my "limited exposure"

- I saw atleast 5 ME:A commercials or ads yesterday.

- Saw a FFXV ad earlier this morning

- Even see Horizon ads while watching the games on tv sometimes.

I have not seen one fukking Persona 5 ad anywhere in my "limited exposure".. And that takes nothing away from the actual game imo... So I didnt base its worth on shyt. Its just not talked about or as popular in the states and amongst regular PS4 gamers that usually only play multiplats like Madden, 2K, GTA, and COD

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So people you know in real life is bad but taking random stranger internet opinions is what you use :facepalm:

And name one real nikka you know real or internet that gives this series praise. I'll wait...
Does that mean xbots are now :wrist: too?
If we have a reverse street fighter 6 sales situation, then yes. Otherwise, no :francis:
I was referring to OP's post

Now he's done a 180 and wants Persona 3 to be announced at the Xbox showcase
Please elaborate on how I did a 180 or it didn't happen :popcorn3:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So people you know in real life is bad but taking random stranger internet opinions is what you use :facepalm:

And name one real nikka you know real or internet that gives this series praise. I'll wait...

If we have a reverse street fighter 6 sales situation, then yes. Otherwise, no :francis:

Please elaborate on how I did a 180 or it didn't happen :popcorn3:

Persona isn’t gay anymore? :jbhmm:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only JRPG I wanna play is when I finally fukk an asian chick :win:

Now, when people mention Persona I mentally put that game in the same category as Dota on PC
Its a game that has fans, but those fans are usually :wrist:
And in 2017, a few years after the gay agenda was pushed :hula: now softer games are being hyped
Persona is now on its 5th edition (and probably some others) but I've never heard anyone outside of the internet mention this game. Is this game really a "thing". Please speak on this game coli community sohh myself and possibly others can find a reason to endulge :leon:

The floor is yours...
:martin: