If you are a fan of the Persona series, get in here!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The only JRPG I wanna play is when I finally fukk an asian chick :win:

Now, when people mention Persona I mentally put that game in the same category as Dota on PC
Its a game that has fans, but those fans are usually :wrist:
And in 2017, a few years after the gay agenda was pushed :hula: now softer games are being hyped
Persona is now on its 5th edition (and probably some others) but I've never heard anyone outside of the internet mention this game. Is this game really a "thing". Please speak on this game coli community sohh myself and possibly others can find a reason to endulge :leon:

The floor is yours...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Tired of having to reload the vudu app on the Xbox One after every movie huh? Yeah, i know the feeling.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yoooooooooooooooo, so let me reveal my results so far :mjlol:

Nobody replied right. Then a former MOD tries to I guess derail a thread that never took off :laff:

It gets 1 starred

I get a neg from the poster @GMoneyMafia who writes "Troll Harder" :dwillhuh:

I'm laughing my ass off right now cuz nikkaz really think this is a troll thread :dead:
Now why would a nikka think that unless they really have harsh feelings towards this title that gets mentioned as a problem.
See, I favor xbox. So if a game doesn't interest me, I don't find out all that I could find out about that particular title.

So I"m here trying to gauge opinions form people who actually played the game. That is what this forum is essentially for, right?
So if I ask, I'm trolling? I guess if you wanna know something about a game. You gotta go to another website to get an answer :wtf:
Well Liquid, I'm not sure why you was removed. But I'm sure it wasn't for the reasons YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

I guess I won't ask anymore because the answers speak for themselves. Or, not that many people bought and liked it.
I'll hold out hope somebody can sway me into buying this. How about @Kamikaze Revy you get this game bruh bruh?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I havnt played persona since ps2.

This new one is just your standard turn based rpg set in a teenage high school environment. Plays on a lot of the social cukture of teenagers while adding mature elements dealing with the psyche of human beings.

I'm not mad at it because i havnt encountered any faggy ass characters.

Not the type of game of see your average nikka playin.

Turn based rpgs worth my money are few and far between these days so this is a decent addition to that genre.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yoooooooooooooooo, so let me reveal my results so far :mjlol:

Nobody replied right. Then a former MOD tries to I guess derail a thread that never took off :laff:

It gets 1 starred

I get a neg from the poster @GMoneyMafia who writes "Troll Harder" :dwillhuh:

I'm laughing my ass off right now cuz nikkaz really think this is a troll thread :dead:
Now why would a nikka think that unless they really have harsh feelings towards this title that gets mentioned as a problem.
See, I favor xbox. So if a game doesn't interest me, I don't find out all that I could find out about that particular title.

So I"m here trying to gauge opinions form people who actually played the game. That is what this forum is essentially for, right?
So if I ask, I'm trolling? I guess if you wanna know something about a game. You gotta go to another website to get an answer :wtf:
Well Liquid, I'm not sure why you was removed. But I'm sure it wasn't for the reasons YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

I guess I won't ask anymore because the answers speak for themselves. Or, not that many people bought and liked it.
I'll hold out hope somebody can sway me into buying this. How about @Kamikaze Revy you get this game bruh bruh?
Not gonna lie, i got the same type of responses in my last thread I made directed for them:mjlol:

But as an Xbox and PS4 owner, I will say that its cool. Its a long, dungeon/open world game that plays out like a real life anime and takes up a lot of time.

Im typically not into turn based RPG's but this one is really creative, looks good, interesting story, unique characters and designs, funny but serious/dramatic, etc.

Im enjoying it. Theres a lot going on underneath the basic "go to dungeon and clear it out". Theres a lot of puzzles, test questions at the schools, emphasis on personal relationships, etc. The turnbased combat is cool too. Sometimes you can avoid fighting, sometimes characters pop up outta nowhere, you have a lot of options despite it being turnbased and the creatures often make you think on how to approach them. Or you can put the combat on auto but I dont recommend that. (I accidently did that and ended up getting all my guys killed except me. Had a revive potion, revived the girl and we washed like 4 characters out)

Also, I'm at 30 hours in and I'm only on the 2nd dungeon. At this rate I will finish the game next year or something. Persona 4 is also on the Vita so I plan on checking it out after this one. Great game overall. It took my attention away from ME:A for awhile

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nier Automata? Yakuza 5? Horizon Zero Dawn? Ni-Oh?
All recent.. All RPG's only lonely ass nikkas play .. most people don't even talk about those games except you cats on here (aside from Horizon)

How long PS4 been out again?

And again, I thank Persona 5 for allowing me to use my PS4 for more than just a phone charger :mjlol: