If you aint built for it dont discuss your girl's past boyfriends

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Yeah on one hand asking can leave you :sadbron: but if you don't you could be that people laughing at when yall hang out. Like everytime you go to the mall it's :umad::ooh::gladbron::youngsabo::lolbron::skip:

Imagine if females thought this way though...paranoid that a bunch of women may have fukked the man they're with. A lot of us would never get laid.

Just got to make sure you sex game's on point and you can get in her head.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I dont' care because I don't care. She could say the number was 200+, I still wouldn't care. I never understood people who asked their girl how many people they been with it. She's either gonna lie to you on some "just 5" shyt or tell you the truth and crush your weak ass soul.

Ol' "was he bigger than me" ass nikkas
Ol' "sitting next to her in the bed not blinking because you shocked by the number" ass nikkas
Ol' "broke up with her because her head game was too good" ass nikkas

I'd be more mad if she said, "you're my first one". I'm out after that.

lol why my girl was a virgin and I knew it when I started to pursue her. Sure it was frustrating at the start, but something about breaking down that sheltered outlook on life :to: but it would be annoying if I just wanted a jump off with her...nobody got time for that :snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I had a conversation like this once. My ex described her ex as having "a yard of dikk".

:sadcam: and :sadbron: and :to: can't really convey how I felt afterwards.

For you public school dudes, 1 yard is 3 feet. :wow:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I asked my ex bout her past once she told me some shyt I could t look at her the same and never respected her after

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know who alias u are but :pacspit:

I think most nikkas wish women got their experience from reading a book or from kissing the back of their hands and dry humping fluffy pillows rather than a chic who done had numerous ejaculating dikks

Hmmm...lol So you would rather the girl not have real-world experience. So experience really isn't a factor for you.

At the same time, most of the posts here say they don't care or don't want to know.

If guys don't care, don't wanna know, and can't know (because she'll never tell you anyways) then a girl really has no incentive to keep her # low and forgo real-world experience.

I can think of only 2 reasons a girl would keep her legs closed and you guys have pretty much eliminated one of those reasons:

1. high self worth/ religious values
2. b/c it is valued higher amongst the opposite sex

There are plenty of reasons to have sex, but very few reasons to abstain. It just seems like guys make it less of a requirement nowadays and more of a hope. LOL

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ms~Opinionated said:
At the same time, most of the posts here say they don't care or don't want to know.

If guys don't care, don't wanna know, and can't know (because she'll never tell you anyways) then a girl really has no incentive to keep her # low and forgo real-world experience.

I can think of only 2 reasons a girl would keep her legs closed and you guys have pretty much eliminated one of those reasons:

There are plenty of reasons to have sex, but very few reasons to abstain. It just seems like guys make it less of a requirement nowadays and more of a hope. LOL

Feminism won. These dudes don't even understand.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I dont' care because I don't care. She could say the number was 200+, I still wouldn't care. I never understood people who asked their girl how many people they been with it. She's either gonna lie to you on some "just 5" shyt or tell you the truth and crush your weak ass soul.

Ol' "was he bigger than me" ass nikkas
Ol' "sitting next to her in the bed not blinking because you shocked by the number" ass nikkas
Ol' "broke up with her because her head game was too good" ass nikkas

I'd be more mad if she said, "you're my first one". I'm out after that.

If youd gal a chick who fukked 200 dudes its somethig seriously wrong with you

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Hmmm...lol So you would rather the girl not have real-world experience. So experience really isn't a factor for you.

"I think I like her Opinon"

Daps and plus rep.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Every man needs to know what he is investing himself into. I wanna know evrything, I wanna know why she chooses the toppings on her pizza. All these mario winans type brehs out here wanna live in ignorant bliss. smh :beli:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Every man needs to know what he is investing himself into. I wanna know evrything, I wanna know why she chooses the toppings on her pizza. All these mario winans type brehs out here wanna live in ignorant bliss. smh :beli:

This line will be added to my simping database. :smugdraper:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I was gonna elude to this...a chic feeling comfortable parked up in a car fukking has done that shyt before, these chics who telling u condoms dont agree with em they been used to get that dikk raw....little shyt like this a real nikka will pick up on

In between relationships chics have had a few random dikks here and there to hold them over till they find a man.

:whoo:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
tumblr_m5t3ujEbpE1rwu337o1_500.jpg

AND YEA... E'YBODY FROM POPPA WU TO U-GOD PAINTED THEM WALLS TOO :bryan:

THE SAGA CONTINUES... WU TANG... WU TANG...

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I've had more than a few women ask me about my past. I think it's annoying because either you slung too much or not enough. Either way she'll lie about it if the tables were turned so I don't even ask. The way she carries herself and how she interacts with her friends will tell me what I need to know anyway.