If you aint built for it dont discuss your girl's past boyfriends

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Its nikkas that will ask their girl how many dikks she had inside her during her life time and the answer will crush your soul if u aint built right. Yo brehs she learned how to suck dikk somewhere so dont do it to yourself, them ex's taught her how to suck a nut out and lick balls which u are now the beneficiary of those acquired talents. Your girl has had a torn vagina before from rough sex so dont think u the first to beat it up. If you looking like this :why: you aint built to talk about past ex's so dont do it

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Personally, I dont' care because I don't care. She could say the number was 200+, I still wouldn't care. I never understood people who asked their girl how many people they been with it. She's either gonna lie to you on some "just 5" shyt or tell you the truth and crush your weak ass soul.

Ol' "was he bigger than me" ass nikkas
Ol' "sitting next to her in the bed not blinking because you shocked by the number" ass nikkas
Ol' "broke up with her because her head game was too good" ass nikkas

I'd be more mad if she said, "you're my first one". I'm out after that.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Co-sign, no good comes out of it. Just you itching to know more and what extent of shyt she did with the previous nikkas. Gonna end up having the :sadcam: face for weeks. Let it be.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience, you don't ask anything about a broad's sexual past until you are at the point with her where whatever she says won't phase you, meaning, not in the first stage of the relationship.

What's fukked up though is women who ask you about that kind of shyt early on, and then, when you don't ask them the same questions back, they get salty

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Asking these types of questions only fuels the fact that women, like men, are trifling creatures. Ain't a princess on the planet brehs...Yes, if you get married...at some point in time...your bytch done juggled some dikk in her day, swallowed a kid or five, and done tickled a taint.

fukk the means, be happy with the resulting freak in front you and embrace each others disgusting ways of the past :blessed:

I learned this the hard way...I thought this broad was borderline angelic and then she hit me with the body count...I was :wtf::dead: for a few weeks...But then I took my own past and compared...Ive been worse :shaq:

Her head game was :ahh: :lawd::blessed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I agree, but I AM built for it and have had no problems with the answers I've gotten. I'd rather know who/what I'm dealing with, but that's just me. This 'Culture of Shame' we have here in the US is hypocritical fear-mongering at it's best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The women that I've really cared about... it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Maybe some woman I've been into on a level where I was trying to convince myself that she was good for me, but damn, the women I've been really into, it just didn't matter.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In my experience, you don't ask anything about a broad's sexual past until you are at the point with her where whatever she says won't phase you, meaning, not in the first stage of the relationship.

What's fukked up though is women who ask you about that kind of shyt early on, and then, when you don't ask them the same questions back, they get salty

Man I had a bytch who asked me that...and then lied to me (saying she was a virgin) when I asked her back.

The hoes are triflin man

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I never asked but she brought them up on while 'Bigging Me Up' after Sex.:smugbiden:

I did however ask a couple of Details that had me :to: because I did Love her. I was Salty as fukk at her on the Low but I realized that I asked for it so :manny: ...but I've always made it a Point to fukk her like I was in a Race.

:ufdup: if you asked her though. :wow:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its nikkas that will ask their girl how many dikks she had inside her during her life time and the answer will crush your soul if u aint built right. Yo brehs she learned how to suck dikk somewhere so dont do it to yourself, them ex's taught her how to suck a nut out and lick balls which u are now the beneficiary of those acquired talents. Your girl has had a torn vagina before from rough sex so dont think u the first to beat it up. If you looking like this :why: you aint built to talk about past ex's so dont do it

:shaq:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Especially if you're trying to probe the past of someone who's been a victim of molestation.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

rjSqK.jpg

:deadrose: