"If We Just Chilling, Dont Try To **** Me" - Chick On Twitter

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some chick rather you just be blunt and let them know you plan on knocking the dust off that p*ssy...

I remember I told a chick I wanted her to come chill and watch some movies. She was like ":beli: I was hoping we could get physical.."

I was like you right, fukk that movie just come through :russ:

It's crazy cause we have just been trained as dudes to just say come and "chill" when chilling is the furthest thing from our minds..

images

images

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I have never met a chick that will chill with me but wouldn't give me puzzy. If a chick is perfectly find just sitting there and smoking your weed, drinking your alcoholic beverages and eating your snack... She either thinks you're gay or you come across as weak. I don't play soccer, fukk I look like just kickin it.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Try to get her phone at some point during the night, send text to your phone saying

"boy, I cant wait to put this p*ssy on you tonight. This is so consensual."

Give her a chance to come around, and if she doesnt, take what u feel u deserve.

:yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Try to get her phone at some point during the night, send text to your phone saying

"boy, I cant wait to put this p*ssy on you tonight. This is so consensual."

Give her a chance to come around, and if she doesnt, take what u feel u deserve.

:yeshrug:

Other posters have fell off but my nikka buckeye will remain king YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blessed:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I have never met a chick that will chill with me but wouldn't give me puzzy. If a chick is perfectly find just sitting there and smoking your weed, drinking your alcoholic beverages and eating your snack... She either thinks you're gay or you come across as weak. I don't play soccer, fukk I look like just kickin it.

messi1.gif

:win:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: I remember a few years ago my DUMB ASS was totally in there with some chick that was at the crib and I inadvertently rejected some ass. She was a bit tipsy from drinking and she was hanging with my cousin, brother and me. We mentioned movies and we brought up Paranormal Activity. I said I got it I think and she said we should go upstairs to watch it. I then said " :huh: I think maybe I don't, my netflix just expired" :facepalm: