I just laughed at that shyt. She talking bout dont even try :heh:

Edit: this was after she had kicked it with her "male friend"

I wouldnt have to try, you getting fukked :ufdup:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
All the girls I know, know that when I say "let's chill" I mean "either you come over so we can fukk or I go over to your house so we can fukk"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
WOMEN lie to the THEMSELVES...cause they CAN'T LIE TO ME....

i had this shyt happen last night some random TAGGED byatch TRIED TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION that we was just gonna "chill" and watch some TYLER PERRY movies and Drink....

:russ:.............. sheeeeeeeeeit....she know i'm a single man , got my own place......and talked earlier in the day about how she needed to "lay" down cause her back hurt....

she LAID down alright..................i dug all into her puzzy on my living room floor....

and i got it by NOT BEING CAPTAIN OBVIOUS....

just play stupid.................ACT LIKE U DON'T WANT IT..............pretty soon she will get BORED and INTRIGUED and want to MAKE THAT MOVE........

BYATCHES WANNA FUKK JUST AS MUCH AS YOU...THEY JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO FIGURE THEM OUT.....

being EASY ain't SLEEPING AROUND TO THEM..it's BEING ABLE TO "READ" THEM...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Some chick rather you just be blunt and let them know you plan on knocking the dust off that p*ssy...

I remember I told a chick I wanted her to come chill and watch some movies. She was like ":beli: I was hoping we could get physical.."

I was like you right, fukk that movie just come through :russ:

It's crazy cause we have just been trained as dudes to just say come and "chill" when chilling is the furthest thing from our minds..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women want fried ice

why would any man want to just chill with a chick, everytime i chilled with a chick in my demonic days, i better have been getting azz, a blowjob, a handjob, or gropping on boobies.