If we go too long without texting each other, I get physically sick šŸ¤’

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That doesnā€™t bother me because love is love ā¤ļø

Betā€¦ā€¦

Just so knowā€¦. I got no beef smoke or maliciousness in me towards you. I love you too (No @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE Take Dat Take Dat homey)

I only donā€™t like some posters from a certain section that became lame as fukk and they became corny as fukk who donā€™t like me for the stupidest shyt

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Betā€¦ā€¦

Just so knowā€¦. I got no beef smoke or maliciousness in me towards you. I love you too (No @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE Take Dat Take Dat homey)

I only donā€™t like some posters from a certain section that became lame as fukk and they became corny as fukk who donā€™t like me for the stupidest shyt
A lot of these people are strange in real life and they tell lies for the Internet so I get what youā€™re saying. Somewhere actually mentally insane as well. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A lot of these people are strange in real life and they tell lies for the Internet so I get what youā€™re saying. Somewhere actually mentally insane as well. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yes the corniest thing on the net is the whole;

ā€œsince you donā€™t like this thing, product, or person I love. I donā€™t like you and youā€™re a loserā€ or ā€œI think the thing, product, person I love is superior to what you like some Iā€™m better than you and youā€™re a lameā€ mentality is fukking garbage.

These niccas take some of this shyt too seriously and have some issues.

You make jokes about a certain thing and it turns personally with them responding like you directly attacking them.

Itā€™s not like that completely everyone on the coli. But some sections are bad with that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes the corniest thing on the net is the whole;

ā€œsince you donā€™t like this thing, product, or person I love. I donā€™t like you and youā€™re a loserā€ or ā€œI think the thing, product, person I love is superior to what you like some Iā€™m better than you and youā€™re a lameā€ mentality is fukking garbage.

These niccas take some of this shyt too seriously and have some issues.

You make jokes about a certain thing and it turns personally with them responding like you directly attacking them.

Itā€™s not like that completely everyone on the coli. But some sections are bad with that.
So true šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s like they try to convince you to like what they like and then they get mad if you donā€™t šŸ˜‚