if we ever see L.A. Noire 2...

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I fukking loved LA Noire, legit one of my favourite games ever. A sequel would be amazing, I'd like to see a NYPD detective in the 70's. But I'm pretty sure Rockstar didn't actually make the game, it was an Australian developer called Team Bondi that have since disbanded I think.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're making way too much money from those games. I mean you would think they would use that money to put towards some new great shyt. But no.

My only thing is they have like 5 or 6 studios and they all making two IPs? They can’t squeeze in one little state of emergency or warriors game in there?

Thats why i don’t really get hype for rockstar games anymore. It’s clear the path their own these days

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
My only thing is they have like 5 or 6 studios and they all making two IPs? They can’t squeeze in one little state of emergency or warriors game in there?

Thats why i don’t really get hype for rockstar games anymore. It’s clear the path their own these days

Even their next GTA and Red Dead games will just be backdoor upgrades to the online versions.