if we ever see L.A. Noire 2...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'd like to see it set in 70s to possibly the early 90s...a neo-noir look at that time where the game could tackle the rise of serial killers, LAPD corruption, racism.

would even like a setting to make it black and white too :banderas:

yall for this or got other ideas, or just not care about the sequel at all?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rockstar will never make another game again (i honestly believe this)

GTA 6 for this gen in 2024-2025, and RDR3 in 2030 for the next gen

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Whore of the Orient is never coming out. A noir 70s detective game could be crack though

something like Chinatown or even Se7en would be :ohlawd:

if you go early 90s with the setting, you can have the case being investigated with the LA riots about to break off :whew:

would need a black detective on the case tho :mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
something like Chinatown or even Se7en would be :ohlawd:

if you go early 90s with the setting, you can have the case being investigated with the LA riots about to break off :whew:

would need a black detective on the case tho :mjpls:

I don't really want historical games tbh. A bit too easy for people to shoehorn in bullshyt and change the narrative so to speak.

Kinda crazy they don't really do this type of game tHough.

You could do a lot with a hard nosed detective type in a semi open world solving cases as a mystery unfolds with the right ambiance :wow:

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I don't really want historical games tbh. A bit too easy for people to shoehorn in bullshyt and change the narrative so to spe

Kinda crazy they don't really do this type of game tHough.

You could do a lot with a hard nosed detective type in a semi open world solving cases as a mystery unfolds with the right ambiance :wow:

an open world detective game in LA in the 70s solving a serial killer case...that shyt would be a 5 mic classic in the right hands :wow:

rocking a leather jacket, smoking a cig, Marvin Gaye on the radio, in your Aston Martin Vantage pulling up to the scene of a dismemberment :picard::damn::lawd::banderas:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
an open world detective game in LA in the 70s solving a serial killer case...that shyt would be a 5 mic classic in the right hands :wow:

rocking a leather jacket, smoking a cig, Marvin Gaye on the radio, in your Aston Martin Vantage pulling up to the scene of a dismemberment :picard::damn::lawd::banderas:

Not really the same but Mafia 3 has you a black Vietnam vet returning home to New Orleans to exact revenge on the mob. Has some elements there you may enjoy

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Not really the same but Mafia 3 has you a black Vietnam vet returning home to New Orleans to exact revenge on the mob. Has some elements there you may enjoy

yea I played it when it first dropped...story/characters/plot are great but the gameplay was ass and made the game a 1 & done for me

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yea I played it when it first dropped...story/characters/plot are great but the gameplay was ass and made the game a 1 & done for me

crucifying a KKK leader after destroying his meeting :banderas:

tearing down the entire organizations and making them work for you :banderas:

Yeah the replay value was low bc the open world was empty, but that’s the key right there: semi open world full of side stories and activities

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Theyd have an online whodunnit mode where you can use real money to buy Detective Cards to help you solve the mystery.:lolbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We won't. Rockstar Games are sitting on their asses collecting microtransaction money from GTA 5 and RDR2, that company done became corporate a$$holes just like any other big gaming company

Yup, they ain't even bother to put new DLC for story mode.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
We won't. Rockstar Games are sitting on their asses collecting microtransaction money from GTA 5 and RDR2, that company done became corporate a$$holes just like any other big gaming company
Plus Team Bondi disbanded I believe