If we don't get a Batfleck solo film out of the DCEU I'm done with all of it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They owe us at least one before they fire him or whatever their bipolar asses want to do with this mess of a cinematic universe. They also owe us a second Man of Steel movie with Henry Cavill as Superman as far as I'm concerned. They better not fire either of them before this happens.

I'm still of the opinion that this universe can be salvaged with the parts they have now. Don't go getting me invested in this just to pull the plug on it cause y'all had a few stumbles. Aquaman and Wonder Woman have shown this present universe can make money if given competent direction.

I want another Justice League with the same core members played by the same actors done right.

Also I'mma need them to bring back this Batman's theme music

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Wish there was a serious, (Jeph Loeb + Jim Lee "Batman: Hush" Aesthetic) version of batman on the big screen. I'd take one flick if it was done right

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:francis:I actually liked Affleck as Batman but I don't feel he was as committed to the role as he needed to be (like Robert Downey Jr with the Ironman role). It takes a lot out of you to be the centerpiece of a possibly ten year movie arc, lus he had other issues in his personal life that derailed his run. Face it brehs, its over. That Batman movie is likely never coming out. I do wonder what will happen with the DCEU now that Aquaman has had a god domestic beut and a great international showing at the box office.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:francis:I actually liked Affleck as Batman but I don't feel he was as committed to the role as he needed to be (like Robert Downey Jr with the Ironman role). It takes a lot out of you to be the centerpiece of a possibly ten year movie arc, lus he had other issues in his personal life that derailed his run. Face it brehs, its over. That Batman movie is likely never coming out. I do wonder what will happen with the DCEU now that Aquaman has had a god domestic beut and a great international showing at the box office.
The most likely future is the successful solo franchise movies continue to be solo films and the Justice League and shared universe aspects are quietly shelved.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Batman is bigger than the actor, there's no reason to shelve a movie or series because an actor isn't committed. Just find someone who is and replace him, it's really simple. Also is Reeves is suppose to start shooting this June so we should hear a replacement soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Batman vs Superman, while flawed was nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be.

Man of Steel is a classic as pointed out several times before.
I thought Justice League was ok and better than Batman V Superman. I also liked Man of Steel.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Batfleck is back again also in somebody else's movie.

Why can't Superman come back ?