If watching Jesse Peterson every day makes me a c00n, then fucc it ima c00n

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just discovered him last week been binge watching since.

Dude is fuccn hilarious :dead:

FweM_NKWcAAq8NB.jpg:large

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
bla on bla crime is a epidemick but so is bla on whie crime. blas r da numba won thret to nashonal sakurity follow by messicans islams homosetshuals and matt barnes. if i wuz prezident i wood declare all blas in da innacity as enema cuhbatants. if amuricans dont do somethin soon blas will turn amurica into zimbobway or hatey.
Bruh,

:dead:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
10 years down the line Jesse Lee Peterson will come out and say this was all an act and he will go down as the greatest troll in human history. :wow:
Brah been talking this like since the 80s/90s. I saw him on a talk show talking his shyt. He was much more legible and clear with his message but now he seems like he's just reading a script. He lost his sharpness but either way I don't roll with him anyway.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How far back y'all go with Peterson? I remember he used to be a frequent radio guest way back in the 2000s. His accent was just as bad back then, but since he was a guest rather than a host I think he trolled a lot less.

@YUNG RHAEGAR trolled the fukk out of him a few years ago. He managed to get on the show as a guest, being the host of Ghetto News Network, then said he was going to celebrate White Genocide Week by impregnating a bunch of white women.

Thread is here but the video isn't available anymore: