If ur g/f gets raped she cheated on u

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I'll just consider it to be no different from her previous sexual encounters.....only this one was while we were together, and she didn't consent to it :yeshrug:

That p*ssy still gonna be good, though. She still gonna look fine and I can still smash. Yeah, she might cry in the bathroom afterwards and cut off some of her hair but that ain't got nothing to do with me....I already hit :manny:

Can't just abandon wifey, though

why if she gets raped in front u by 5 thugs..one of them holding a gun to your head?

Every orifice violated to the max?

:usure:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
why if she gets raped in front u by 5 thugs..one of them holding a gun to your head?

Every orifice violated to the max?

usure:

I'm assuming in this situation that I have no way of getting at the thugs during the actual incident, and that they just leave after they're done...well....

1. Accept initial L of watching wifey get violated, realizing that no matter how bad I feel at that moment, she feels much worse because she was the real victim

2. Make sure she ain't enjoying it in any way, shape or form because if she is.....IN THE BUSHES

3. Make sure the clowns get sent to prison afterwards

4. Abortion for wifey if one of them impregnates her (if she refuses for whatever reason.....IN THE BUSHES)